Down 40lbs since 5/13

Ho much are you eating - calorie wise, food wise - when you do eat?
I start eating right after my morning walk generally- so by 11am[though it's noon & I haven't ate yet today].

Typical day: 11am: 3x eggs scrambled - toast [daily bread] - 3x strip bacon
Next meal generally : salad alone- maybe gluten free pasta & boneless chicken breast if I know I have a full evening
Last food intake is by 8pn max usually 7pm.....this meal is small, really small but whatever the hell I want [I can maintain weight here or loose weight here by what I intake].

I vary greatly on my type of intake[meat] but red meat is very limited - I could eat fish/chicken everyday though:p blackened grouper & wild rice is my favorite

Last edited:
Congrats on the weight loss. I've lost quite a bit lately as well. Hoping to be down another 20 or 30 by this time next year. I tried intermittent fasting, but the best thing that's helped is working on first thing in the AM and then sometimes a light workout in the afternoon.

Congrats, sir!!!

I went from 210 to 175 in 5months but I don’t recommend my method. I’d try Jenny Craig or something first .

Congrats! That is impressive. I am slowly losing weight myself. I am at my lowest weight in probably 15 or more years right now. It really helps with the motivation when you see things working. Keep up thw good work!!

Congratulations!

I've lost 12 pounds this summer and it's been gram-to-gram combat. I have not been able to exercise regularly other than yardwork and normal home activity. I've even been too busy to golf since July 16, but I have tried to eat less food and better stuff when I do. That, and making a conscious effort to move around when I am working from home, have helped. Keeping myself moving appears to be one of the keys. I'd like to drop another 30, and it's ok if that takes a little time.1

Keep at it!. I'm down 106 since early January. I've leveled off over the last month but I have a very busy schedule making it really hard to eat 100% the way I had been but I'm still eating overall much better than I did a year ago.

Well done and not an easy thing to do congratulation!

Nice Congrats. Stay the course

Update : had to take off for 3wks due to Achilles-hamstring-ankle issues/injuries.

Back at it though....down 58lbs presently with another 14lbs to reach my 218lbs goal

Walked 7.68 miles yesterday- new personal record

Back