I really need to get mine on the range. This coaching thing is keeping me way too busy :ROFLMAO:
Exactly what im thinking. Our range isn't open yet so I have worked with it inside without a ball.Hard to tell that way how effective it is. I think outside on the range and using it from wedge to driver will definitely tell as to how much it helps. I have a feeling this could be good.

I bit the bullet and got one to give it a try. Arrived a few days ago but haven't had a chance to do a real range session yet. Just a few swings on my back yard hitting setup.

Still enjoying mine. I've been centering my practice sessions on Milo Lines' instruction. Focused on rotation without swaying. The DownUnder board is really helpful for me. Facilitates my focus on transition starting with the lower body.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

@sposey013168 any updates on these?
It has helped me a lot. I had “dancing” feet in the past. It has helped me keep my feet quieter and helped my rotate around my core instead of swaying. Using this also helped me realize I had been standing to far away from the ball

Of course they're not, but that doesn't mean some of us can't find amusement in some of the prices for some of these golf training aids :)

In my boating days it was the same thing: Tack the words "boat" or "marine" on something and the price goes way up.

Good point.

Note: I'm not poking fun at you, or anybody else, for buying one or thinking about it. As a homeowner who buys almost exclusively pro-grade power tools and lawn equipment, I'm in no position to be passing judgement on how others choose to spend their money. And certainly that product is a lot more elegant than a piece of plywood or the same thing fabricated from wood. (Though, if I was feeling ambitious, I might be inclined to head down to a local materials supply place that sells cut-offs, purchase "plastic" materials, and make one out of that.)

Certainly interested in that!
My favorite of all time is alignment sticks. When they are driveway markers at Home Depot they cost $1 each. When they are alignment sticks for golf they are $10-$15 each 😂

My favorite of all time is alignment sticks. When they are driveway markers at Home Depot they cost $1 each. When they are alignment sticks for golf they are $10-$15 each 😂
True, dat.

And you know what I did when I wanted alignment sticks? Even knowing that? Yeah: I went to the LGS and bought alignment sticks :ROFLMAO: Weren't $10-$15/ea., though. I think I paid $12 for the pair, and that included the handy storage tube.

100 start today ( member/ member). First time at the range with The Downunder Board. Like it exactly what i needed.1DB9E380-FFC3-44A6-B42D-7AADE46D84B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back