Drank a bottle of Johnny Blue with Bone Thugs n Harmony

So after reading most of this thread I feel older than dirt! But I did see Dylan get absolutely sh%tfaced in 1974!

I dont think they had ever even heard of Johnny Walker until I offered a glass to one of them. They were all drinking Remy Martin, and none of them seemed to know what JW was when I offered to share my bottle when they had ran out. I set my bottle in the middle of the table we were sitting at basically offering any of them a drink if they needed one however they were still really polite and would ask if Id pour them another glass of "SCOOOTCH".

I got drunk with Richard Branson in Tortola two different times and closed the place both times, there is one good casual place to eat and he was a regular.

The second time was at least 6 -8 months after the 1st time and he walked into the place and sat down next to me and said "Hi Jim how are you" I was floored he remembered me, when I asked him how he could possibly remember me with all the people he meets he said "well we did spend 7 1/2 hours getting drunk last time"

One on the nicest people I have ever met, I asked him why he was so happy and he said "why not I am rich" in a very un snobby way and smiled.

That's cool when someone that rich and that famous, isn't fazed by it at all.

411015840.jpg
Not the best pic. but this was a few summer's ago met mike and spent a hour hanging out at the shop..

My brother married a very famous movie star's daughter. I met a few other movie stars along the way - Brooke Smith (on Grey's Anatomy and Silence of the Lambs) was hanging out at the wedding with Saffron Burroughs (The Bank Job, Deep Blue Sea). They were cool.

Dr. J would come into the ice cream shop where I worked in HS. Charles Barkley came into the restaurant I worked at during summers and vacation in college after the Sixers games, he was always funny. I ate dinner with Bill Bergey (Phila Eagles) at a banquet before my parents moved out of PA.

AWESOME. From the subject line of this thread to the story. AWESOME!

Once when I was a kid, I carried Cecil Fielder's (former Detroit Tiger) golf clubs from his car to the driving range.

I met Cecil Fielder at an Angels/Tigers game we went to in little league. He had just finished warming up and was walking into the dugout. I asked if I could have his autograph on the ball he just finished with. He told me" I ain't signing nothing for nobody, kid!" Real class act.

Jamie Hyneman, from Mythbusters, has a vacation home no to far from me and I've sat in the lounge at a local restaurant with him a few times. My family owns a pet store and he used to also so we've talked about that.

I ran into Kramer from Seinfeld once but was to tongue tied to say anything.

I've also seen Joe Montana a few times, his kid used to come to a big soccer tournament here every summer, but he was always surround by people and looked like he just wanted to get on with his day so I've never asked him for an autograph. Just nodded, smiled and kept walking by.

I used to love me some Bone Thugz. Might have to load some up to the iPod and see if I can embarrass the kids tomorrow while dropping them off at school :alien2:

True Story.
I thought Bone THugs and Harmony was a type of bottle he was drinking.
Had to google them.

Sad to say, I thought it was a beer thread reference. Like some kind of Micro Brew, sad when your music references are limited to the old Eagles and Fleetwood Mac era type stuff.

Back