Dream Foursome Diary

Just when you think your finding something...I had that awesome round on Monday, and today was just some of the worst golf I've played in the last few months. I couldn't hit a fairway, I couldn't hit an iron, I couldn't chip, I couldn't putt. I was over the top on EVERYTHING. I love golf, but today sucked big time. 😓

Let's hope I have what I had Monday in Florida. Gonna take a break, but hopefully get at least one round in between now and then.
Just remember, there's no pressure. Enjoy the FL trip, the scenery, the friendships, all of it. I know good golf helps, don't get me wrong, but don't let a few bad shots get in the way!

Im back! Played a solid round yesterday on a pretty hard course that plays long from whites at around 6500. Net 70 to drop my handicap to 18.0. My irons were the best they've ever been which felt REALLY good. I also chipped and pitched pretty well. I gave up ALOT of very makeable puts, and my driver is just an enigma still. It's just all over all the time. I only took 1 penalty yesterday which is pretty good, but it just wasn't long and all over. I MIGHT get in one more round before next weekend!

Got out for 12 holes today. Course was very wet due to rain yesterday and this morning. However, it was 60 degrees with a light breeze when I played. It was nice to play in shorts on the 31st day of October. No doubles today. 4 pars and 8 bogies. Just missed birdie putts on my last two holes.

I will have final tuneup on Tuesday. Forecast is cloudy and a high in the low 50s.

I played this afternoon at my Neighbors CC and conditions couldn’t have been better at 70 with a light breeze. Course was almost deserted for our 2:25 tee time.

I played at 6000 yards from the tees my neighbor plays and shot an 86 which may have gotten me kicked off my team by @V14_Heels but I still had fun503A9788-7D77-4309-BCDB-03C940F1863B.jpeg
.D7D4560F-048F-4F5A-85DF-B35C80D8F8EB.jpeg
1A2C778B-4DDE-40FD-AE66-1C7C6578134E.jpeg

I played this afternoon at my Neighbors CC and conditions couldn’t have been better at 70 with a light breeze. Course was almost deserted for our 2:25 tee time.

I played at 6000 yards from the tees my neighbor plays and shot an 86 which may have gotten me kicked off my team by @V14_Heels but I still had funView attachment 9040388
.View attachment 9040385
View attachment 9040387

I was hoping for an 85 but I won’t trade ya to Bernoulli for that. Your safely on my roster still at 86. ;)

Got out for 12 holes today. Course was very wet due to rain yesterday and this morning. However, it was 60 degrees with a light breeze when I played. It was nice to play in shorts on the 31st day of October. No doubles today. 4 pars and 8 bogies. Just missed birdie putts on my last two holes.

I will have final tuneup on Tuesday. Forecast is cloudy and a high in the low 50s.
12 holes?

@jfox789 and @Carolina Dundee sounds like Bernoulli might have some endurance issues for a full 18, let’s make sure we use that to our advantage on those final 6 holes.

One week from tonight, we will all have met in person, learned some things about golf equipment and be in high anticipation for the actual golf. Don’t blink or it will be here.

Last edited:
Got out for my final tune up today. Weather was better than forecasted. Temperature was around 50 with little wind and some sun. Played solo so I played more than 1 ball on some holes.

I’m lucky this week is too busy with work to be distracted.

this weekend is going to be tough but the weather looks good enough to get out and play.

It looks like I spoke too soon because I had a dream about the event last night where I forgot to bring something I needed.

I've already packed it so I should be good.

I'm not worried about forgetting something, but I'm a 100% worried about an injury or getting sick haha.

I'm not worried about forgetting something, but I'm a 100% worried about an injury or getting sick haha.
Nobody will make fun of you when you show up to the Experience like this, maybe with a helmet supplying your own oxygen...

Final post. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. Great people, great golf courses, great food and golf in November in shorts and a polo.

I am hoping that I expressed and displayed my appreciation and gratitude enough to Keenan, Jason and JB. Although it was only 3 days, it will give me memories to last a lifetime.

My thoughts and observations about the experience are in the Live Thread.

I will close this thread by stating two very heartfelt words: THANK YOU!

Back