TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

So does the person you have not met be someone on the forum that you haven’t met in person or don’t communicate & banter with on a regular basis?

Either way I’m ready to make some picks!!!

I have met exactly one THPer so far. Was supposed to golf with a couple others but that hasn’t happened as of yet! @vdubtx would have to be the one to join in for this stellar event! You open in October?
Heck yes!! :cool:(y)

I know my pairings now....just waiting for sign up.

I’d probably just be patient. There’s a ton of awesomeness going on right now on THP!

Holiday Weekend leading into my Birthday on the 12th.
Yup, I am 100% free that weekend. Sign me up!

I hope this one still happens at some point in the future.

THP experiences are mind-blowing!

I hear ya, but trying to narrow my 3....

I hear ya, but trying to narrow my 3....

Impossible task. I’ll probably use a random number generator for .org if I were to get in.

Nah. That’s the wimp route. I’d rake my choices and deal with it.

I don't know how I missed this one, but I've got a couple people lined up that I'd love to play a round or ten with. They might be surprised on me picking them, or might not. Either way, it would be more than fun.

This would be awesome to send a message to a couple of folks and say, "hey, you be in this with me"? My choices may surprise some people for sure

Man, I completely forgot about this. I'm sure JB hasn't and I'm also sure that covid-2020 did it's best to try and derail something like this but something also tells me JB has the works up his sleeve (as he always does). :love:

I'm still hoping this happens at some point too!

Would be so hard to choose, but I think I could get 3 guys together for this good time.

There are a few people on here that I would like to play with that I’ve never met. Hope this experience happens at some point.

I cannot find what I put in here earlier, but pretty sure I would have my 3...... well 1 for sure, but the other two would be a hard choice between 4/5 people haha

not sure how i missed this one but man this sounds AWESOME!!!!!

i could definitely think of 3 guys to play with

I missed this thread originally, but it sounds like it would be yet another awesome THP event! I've never golfed with any other THP'ers, but just from forum interactions there are plenty of people I'd love to tee it up with. Hardest part would be choosing which ones.

Back