TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

If chosen it will be difficult to choose the two joining you!

Just an FYI, I'm pretty sure that decision has to be made prior to selection.

giphy.gif

This will be like a giant reality TV show lol! Who do you make alliances with?

I'm assuming you will also only get one entry? (To stop someone generating a bunch of combinations?)

Gotta think wisely about who I'd pick here. Do I go one person I know and just do the one I don't per the rules....or do I got both people I only know from the forum and haven't met before?

Pretty short list for me on THPers I've met, although I have some ideas who I would go with there, or do I just go with two that I've never met? Gonna be fun when sign-ups for this goes live.

We can now say the dates will be in October, but signup for this will be way before then because the group needs to get SWAGGED OUT!

I like October!

Been pondering this one for quite awhile. Have my 2 peeps locked and loaded for sign-ups (y)

We can now say the dates will be in October, but signup for this will be way before then because the group needs to get SWAGGED OUT!

October schedules are being cleared frantically!

Basketball practice starts in Oct, but my daughter now has her license, so I should be good 2 go.

Can't wait for the details and dates to come out! As I've only met literally a handful of THPers, picking one one I have met will be easy.....

Who wants a left handed, high handicapper, from South Carolina on their team? Anyone? Bueller... Bueller...
It's like were twins except I'm not from South Carolina....

More thoughts running through my head... sooo many possibilities since I've barely met anyone on here!

If anyone needs a complete stranger to fill out a squad, below is my resume since I am a new member:

1) Hit long but guaranteed to shank at least 3 shots which become great joke fodder.
2) Guaranteed to hit at least 2 shots a round where you will say "WTF....how did you pull that off?"
3) I swear a lot
4) I'll bring donuts. Good ones.
5) I give putts generously. Well....maybe not generously. Actually, I make you putt everything out. :)
6) I always buy the first round

And on rare occasions, you may have the opportunity to watch me completely fumble any conversation with a cart girl you can imagine. :)

All still true but I'll add one more. I'll let you hit my Cobra with LinQ Purple shaft just in case that spices anyones decisions up. :cool: :p

No I am not above bribery. :D

We got a month set! I like the trickle of information

We got a month set! I like the trickle of information

We got the weekend set too.
Octoher 9th-11th.
Subject to change when full details come out for everybody though.

We got the weekend set too.
Octoher 9th-11th.
Subject to change when full details come out for everybody though.
I already know I could make that weekend work since our last soccer tournament of the year is the weekend after. I'm free for anyone that needs someone they've never met :ROFLMAO:

Welp those dates don't work, right in the middle of harvest time. :cry: Maybe next year.

I have met over 50 THPers the last couple of years, but I am not sure anyone has met my totally unrelated cousin on the forum, DigBill.

I have met over 50 THPers the last couple of years, but I am not sure anyone has met my totally unrelated cousin on the forum, DigBill.

Hahha.
Does he work at the Put Put Palace?

Back