TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

We can now say the dates will be in October, but signup for this will be way before then because the group needs to get SWAGGED OUT!
That makes my day! I’ve all ready got plans in August so there will be no conflict!

Just keep the info trickling out .......... I LIKE IT!

We can now say the dates will be in October, but signup for this will be way before then because the group needs to get SWAGGED OUT!

We got the weekend set too.
Octoher 9th-11th.
Subject to change when full details come out for everybody though.
Sh*t! That's a bad I mean great month for me (daughter's wedding). But it definitely means a no go for this event.?

We got the weekend set too.
Octoher 9th-11th.
Subject to change when full details come out for everybody though.
I mean my birthday is the 8th, this wouldn't be the worst present ever. Also happens to fall on my fall break...

Dates work for me!!

Dates can be worked into my schedule. I am a HS football official in NY so I would have to just block out the dates for that weekend. luckily its mid season and won't hurt me for playoffs and champ games.

My birthday is in October.... 1582770257762.png

Oct 9-11
@dazeedmonds @chile y’all busy that weekend? Are we on as a team for the OGIO experience?

Should we tell our playing partners ahead of time they are the choice or keep a sense of suspense in this contest?

What are your thoughts? I like suspense.

never too busy for a fantasmical, dream 4some...
Nice! If you’re in, I’m in. Team southpaw, or lefty, or sinister or something!

October is currently open for me!!

Awesome the dates are open for me, now just the (I'm)patient waiting for the details and signups, either way going to be an awesome event!

Gotta think wisely about who I'd pick here. Do I go one person I know and just do the one I don't per the rules....or do I got both people I only know from the forum and haven't met before?
Is that what the parameters are?

Awesome! October can’t get here soon enough! Team is set with lefties.:)

It's like were twins except I'm not from South Carolina....
Are you a lefty too? Separated at birth?:ROFLMAO:

Part of my family lived in the round lake/fox lake area.

@JB is it possible to have a handedness tag by our avatar? Might I have missed that?

Back