TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

Being fairly new here, start sucking up now....
Cant wait to win this sucka!

I genuinely wish that is how it worked :ROFLMAO:
Haha.

Yea, none of that BS happens here on THP. @JB is about as transparent and honest of a guy that I’ve ever met and @GolferGal keeps him in line

Sounds fun, I would love to meet some people here.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I genuinely wish that is how it worked :ROFLMAO:
Haha.
He may have meant to him since the winner picks the people.

Is it crazy to say that there's been so many crazy announcements recently that I almost forgot about this one?

This one is going to be amazing

I’m still stuck on who my #4 would be for the foursome!! Also, OGIO has some new stuff coming that I’m excited about! I really want to upgrade my travel bags!

An experience unlike anything we have done before is coming in 2020. It will involve creating your own trio of THPers for a weekend of golf. Then we will send you on a trip to join me to showcase some killer OGIO gear, both on and off the course.
This THP Experience will be all expenses paid for the lucky Albatross Club members.
I’m still stuck on who my #4 would be for the foursome!! Also, OGIO has some new stuff coming that I’m excited about! I really want to upgrade my travel bags!
See above, only need 2 other THPers!

I understood that as me plus a trio of my choosing.

I believe JB explained it will be one person chosen plus one THPer they choose that they know, one THPer that they've never met, and JB.

I've been giving this soooo much thought! And, I so have my 2 selections ready! Forum legends who would be sooooo much fun and the banter would be crazy fun! Damn, I have to find a way to make it happen, even on my dime!

Yet another incredible THP adventure here. Can’t wait to see if Ogio bring out a silencer bag this year.

I've been giving this soooo much thought! And, I so have my 2 selections ready! Forum legends who would be sooooo much fun and the banter would be crazy fun! Damn, I have to find a way to make it happen, even on my dime!
I mean, I don’t know that I’d call myself a “legend”....but I appreciate it.

Haha. Im overrated, so make sure the other two are fun :ROFLMAO:
Better come up with some new zapper from the fringe jokes if I win this thing :ROFLMAO:

I will expect some good ones.

Skimmy McSimmerson here... any dates set?

Back