vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
Not sure if there is a thread for this already (may be older), but I wanted to hear everyones thoughts on their dream foursome.

You can pick from current or past PGA and/or LPGA members.

I would say Arnie, Lee Trevino and Paula Creamer, although there are many more that can be substitued.

Who would be in your dream foursome?

Bobby Jones, Walter Hagen, and Jack Nickaus.

THPers.
Sounds sappy, but its true.

Hogan, Demaret and Palmer.

Tiger, Miguel Angel and Feherty.

Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Ben Crenshaw

Palmer, Trevino, Hogan

Tiger, Keegan, rickie

Dream foursome would be my dad, Tiger, and Arnie.

For pros I'm going with Arnie, Jack, Freddie Couples.

Dream would be dad, grandpa and uncle

That's a really tough call. There are some amazing experiences to be had, from a variety of decades.

I'd definitely go with Payne in his prime. That dude is such an interesting read, and I just genuinely respect him for being different in a time when being different seemed to be almost frowned upon.

Arnold Palmer at any point of his career. I am a fan, in every golf aspect of him. Having an opportunity to pick his brain about golf and the courses he has had a hand in building would be such a blast for me.

I'd probably round it out with Annika right before she retired. I'll never forget her THPMC series and tweeting at me. That was such an awesome experience, and I'd love to get to know her over a round of golf.

THPers.
Sounds sappy, but its true.

Playing with a tour pro may be a cool but this was the first thing I thought of when I read the title of the thread.

You guys have this all wrong. Natalie Gulbis, Michelle Wei and Holly Sonders.

Id go with Payne, Fowler and Watson (the older and wiser one)

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Me, my dad, Arnie, and G-Mac. That would be a big ball of fun right there haha. Others I'd love to play with would be Tom Watson, Lee Trevino, Annika Sorenstam, Stacy Lewis, and Michelle Wie.

Arnie, Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Annika Sorenstam Pace of Play be damned.

Tiger, Jack, Arnie ...

With my dad on the my bag ...

Tiger, Bobby Jones, Jack

Playing with a tour pro may be a cool but this was the first thing I thought of when I read the title of the thread.

Yeah, maybe its because I have been fortunate enough to play with many tour pros. Maybe its because I have played with my wife and Dad many times. At the end of the day, I want my dream foursome to be memorable and all of my rounds with tour pros pale in comparison to my rounds with THPers in terms of memories and fun.

I'd have to go with Rickie, Trevino, Payne. Just feel like that would be an awesome time.

Hogan, Jack and Arnie

Arnie, Jack, Annika and Phil

Back