EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Wow. Just wow. I know who one of my selections would be…gotta start thinking about the second.

This is awesome! What a cool setup!

This is a really, really cool idea. And you're going to have fun with either of the guys rounding out the foursome. Now, to start thinking about who I want to play with...

This sounds incredible. Have I asked you all if you've lost weight recently? ;)

That’s jaw dropping. My goodness, some folks are going to have a spectacular time.

Totally cool!

Whoa………………….. incredible.

I still just absolutely love this idea/setup. It’s going to be a FUN and entertaining ride!

@JB Last year it was going to be someone you knew and someone you didn’t. Has that changed for this?

Ok this is really freaking cool.

@JB Last year it was going to be someone you knew and someone you didn’t. Has that changed for this?
Yup. THPers can pick any Albatross Club member they want when the time comes

This is unreal!!!! I can’t wait to see this unfold!

Awesome experience! I would be lost on who to pick. So many awesome people here I have played rounds with and others I want to get on the course with. It would be hard to choose just 1.

Awesome experience! I would be lost on who to pick. So many awesome people here I have played rounds with and others I want to get on the course with. It would be hard to choose just 1.
Good thing you get to pick 2!;)

Good thing you get to pick 2!;)
Even that would be agonizing trying to figure out which 2. I mean really how do you choose 2 out of all the amazing people here? I think I would probably look at some people who don’t live near me. Maybe 1 I have had opportunity to play a round with and one I have not. Who knows though? It would be tough.

Back