Drinking and Playing?

Only during events for me. For most rounds, I will wait until the 19th hole to have a beer or two.

I used to start with one but lately I’ll have one if I’m playing bad to loosen up. After my last round went to junk after having a ton I changed my approach and feel much better after a round now.

I usually have a beer on the front and another on the back 9. Maybe 2 on the back if the round has gone all to **** on me! So for arguments sake lets just say 2 on the back!

If I'm alone, no. If I'm playing with someone I compete with, no. If I'm with buddies who don't take the game anywhere near as seriously as I do, then I'm known to put away few.

Also, when the guys from True Sports are adamantly encouraging it due to the fact that @DB TT is footing the bill.

Occasionally during league but it's pretty rare. I'd rather have a Gatorade or something.

Closest course to me is like a 20 minute drive. So its a no, not worth the risk to me

I have. I will. But, typically it’s not enough to have a massive effect one way or the other. I’m someone who if I need to loosen up I’ll have a drink or two. If everyone else is partaking I’ll oblige but I don’t need to drink to have a blast. That being said, if it’s hot and humid, a good ice cold light beer, a whiteclaw, or some sort of vodka (blueberry ?) is preferred.

Negative.

I don't care too much what my playing partners do, unless one of them is drinking more than he should and ends up flipping the cart on me. Well, then I still don't care how much he drinks, just whether he is driving our cart.

Swing lubricant?! I’m good for a couple whenever I play.
Here’s a video that shows the effects of alcohol with 3 types of golfers (low, mid, and high caps).

yes. Typical one per 9. But if it’s summer I require more hydration. Thus more will be consumed.

Depends on how my round goes, who I’m playing with and what I’m playing for. Sometimes alcohol is required lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t drink while playing but that has changed and I am enjoying rounds more when I have a Captain Coke or 7.

I also enjoy myself when I have one or too many.

Usually a MIke's Hard Strawberry on the front. Sometimes on the back.

Fireball shots several times during the round.

I do and I don't.

Never during solo rounds and really only with the guys at the club during skins matches.

I can't even remember the last drink I had on the course with anyone other than guys at the club.

Why?

Because they're a terrible influence, dammit.

Depends on the round. When I tee off early in the AM I usually don't, afternoon round will likely be a couple beers or cocktails.

I will have a beer or two while out playing or playing at an event. But there are also rounds where i will not have any alcohol until the end. So guess it depends ont he day.

If I’m playing in the am, I enjoy ending the round at the clubhouse and having a couple of beers and a hamburger for lunch while watching golf channel on our TVs...

In the afternoon, bring on the beer cart!

The majority of the time I don’t. But I will have a few drinks on occasion. Really just depends on my mood.

Usually have a couple. Certainly can do without as well.

I do not drink while playing golf. Perhaps it's time to start.

Alcohol buzz in the sun is an instant headache for me. Then there's that whole driving home from the course thing. Stupid DUI laws!

Back