Drinking and Playing?

Depends on the day, but not always.

I've never done it. I always wait until I'm done playing.

It depends on how serious the round and whether I'm walking or riding. If riding and casual then yes!!

When with friends or in events/tournaments, absolutely.

By myself, nope.

When with friends or in events/tournaments, absolutely.

By myself, nope.

I heard you leave balls with messages on them for the guy behind you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I caddied for a buddy in the MGA (Missouri Amateur championship) I was shocked by how many players were drinking and getting good buzzes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typically no, but not opposed during a social round. I tend to save it for the back nine or closing holes / clubhouse.

Two words: Swing Oil.

Almost always yes, it seems to help me relax. I’m probably too relaxed most of the time but the ladies at my home course pour really good drinks. There are rounds where I won’t and when I’m by myself I usually move too fast to drink much.

My strongest drink is an occasional Monster

I don't really drink much. I'll have the occasional beer or glass of wine, but I don't when I golf. I certainly don't disparage anyone who does, I just don't drink often enough for it happen while I'm golfing.

Rarely as I play early mornings on weekends and after work so don’t at those times. When playing a buddies match (2 vs. 2) will usually have 1 or 2 on the back 9 depending if the match is close or not. I find after a beverage, my game begins to wander aka go to sh*t!

Yeah, in the hot summer months, I will have a cold brew while playing. Maybe two, or three. . However, I am also chasing those brewskies with bottled water. Probably 3 to 1.

In the cooler months, not too many adult beverages while playing.

Now after the round, at the 19th, while settling up skins with our group, it becames a pitcher/food festival. Uber, and a wife or two will make sure we arrive home undamaged.

If I'm driving or if it's a serious round(tournament, etc) never more than 1-2. If I have a ride home, and it's a round with my buddies, never more than 12.

Typically no I do not but every now and then I will have a beer.

I might have the odd beer here or there, or perhaps a rye & coke.

Not to excess though. Days of pounding 3 drinks on a tee box are behind me.

I’ll drink one or two at the turn if I’m playing really bad...otherwise no

Scrambles and outings absolutely. Rounds during the week not so much.

Only when I'm on vacation, not hardly ever during a normal round.

Never during a round, but always after a round with my boys. With my wife on the other hand...she’s a terrible influence and an enabler. Here’s a round we played on our anniversary, where she made me sneak on (play a military course) a whole bottle of champagne and orange juice (and grenadine) to make mimosas.
0ad89f72db34aed46766fd157fa4d649.jpg

Rarely. My wife would have a beer more often than I would. Even so we don't usually drink while playing golf.

In the summer, if I've had enough to eat, I can have a beer at the turn. I'm too much of a lightweight to have more than that.
Though, I did play with a group once where one of the guys was from Mexico. Birdie juice was some phenomenally exquisite blanco tequila in thin bottle as long as my arm. I had a sip. I've never wanted to make more birdies in my life. Ever.

Back