Canadian Club on the rock with a splash of water

Mc Ultra
Heineken
Craft beer...usually IPA could go Stout
Margarita, no salt or lime....depending on where I am but always no salt and lime.
Crown or Captain and Sprite
A Bourbon or Scotch either straight up or with one cube
Shot of tequila, not Patron silver.
If it’s brunch definitely a spicy Bloody Maria.

pre-meal: beer

meal: guinness

post-meal: tequila

Yuengling for everyone!

Bar in......
Bermuda.....Dark and Stormy
Ireland......Guinness
US am....Bloody Mary
US lunch.....Yuengling
US dinner.......Red wine...Opus One
Italy....A Brunello or Peroni
Scotland....a local single malt
Feeling Frisky .....Margarita, lots of salt

A shot of iced Patron Silver

It depends on the time. Likely Ketel on the rocks with olives. Earlier in the day it might be a Ketel and soda with a lime. I love beer but can't really drink it.

Hmm... one of the below.

Rolling Rock
Stella Artois
Miller Genuine Draft
White Russian
Coors Light
Bud Light
Diet Pepsi
Diet Coke
Sweet Tea

There's a solid chance the bar wouldn't have what I would want on hand. However if the skies were blue and they happen to have it, Laphroaig 15 neat would get the nod. I almost cried when I finished my last bottle and would love one more pour since it's no longer available. And since drinks are on you, I'm assuming we're celebrating the ace you just threw in the cup so we need to raise glasses with some great juice!!

There's a solid chance the bar wouldn't have what I would want on hand. However if the skies were blue and they happen to have it, Laphroaig 15 neat would get the nod. I almost cried when I finished my last bottle and would love one more pour since it's no longer available. And since drinks are on you, I'm assuming we're celebrating the ace you just threw in the cup so we need to raise glasses with some great juice!!
I have toured the Laphroaig distillery in Islay. As part of their marketing they allotted me a piece of property there....1 square foot....Ha When I visited I went with my brother in law and he got hooked....So every time I see him I know what's gonna happen....I enjoy a shot....but he requires we drink at least 3 and it's unique mossy taste for me is best with 1 and not 3 or more.. Caol Ila is nice too.

Louis XIII.

Back