WTB Driver around $75

lukemartin93

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My friend is looking to play more golf and is in need of a driver. He just graduated from college and has a tight budget. Does anyone have a recommendation for (or selling) a driver around $75? I have been looking on eBay but figured I would post here too! Thanks!

A THP someone may come up with a great opportunity otherwise watch local craiglist or if you're shopping ebay I just picked a very nice Titleist 917 D2 $91.04 after shipping

I have a cobra bio cell with x stiff project x shaft and a new pure grip. Pm me if interested and I can dig up pics.

Direct your friend to look at Tour Edge equipment. They're lower priced for the same technology as everyone else and just as good. Life time warranties too!

Check them out at Budget Golf (a THP sponsor or advertiser... something like that) and use the THP coupon!

It's tough to recommend without knowing his swing and it would be wise for him to get on a launch monitor to find out what his launch characteristics are. High-spin, low-spin, high-launch, etc.

A couple of my favorites in that $75 range would be a Callaway XR/XR16 or a Cobra Fly Z/Fly Z+.

I have a W/S Triton. 10.5 degree adjustable with Fujikura 73 stiff shaft.

Includes weights, plates and tool and case

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have 2 drivers and would sell either for $75 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

- Titleist 915 D3, 8.5-degrees with a Diamana 70g stiff shaft
- Cleveland Hi-Bore XLS, 10.5 degrees with a Fujikura regular shaft

Can send pics if you're interested.

He found a driver. Thank you all though!

Back