What loft driver do you play?

• 8 and below

• 12+

Results are only viewable after voting.
10.5 but I wonder sometimes.
ping G400 SFT.
Where should I dial it to

9* F9 head turned down to 7.5*.

The combination of the Cobra SpeedZone Extreme 9* head and the UST Mamiya Helium 4F2 shaft produces 215 to 225 yd drives with a great launch with my 85 mph swing speed. Just changed the setting to STD D and it's now a straight shooter. :twist: (y)

I have a 10.5 head that I play in (N, -1) setting. I still feel like its a 10.5 with an open face rather than a 9.5

I voted 10*. I bounce back and forth between 9 an 10 depending on the club, how I'm swinging, and what I am looking for on the day. Spent most of last season very happy at 9*, trying 10* for while early this year.

I have a 12 turned down to 11....Just high enough to climb some doglegs, and i can still flight it down in the wind

10.5 but have not really tried anything else.

10.5 soggy wet fairways so looking to maximize carry.

Not too surprised but I thought for sure 10.5 would be in the lead..

Speedzone Xtreme 9* here with it dialed +1* draw.

10.5 right now. Years ago I played a 9.0. I just gave a like new 12.0 to a local junior golfer.

Now does anyone know how accurate those printed lofts on a driver might be?

Epic SZ 9 degree head set at -1/N so 8 degree it is.

I have my 9° Mavrik dialed down 1°.

I just lofted up my 9 degree to 10. Ball flight was looking a little low spin last time out with the new shaft so we will see what 10 degrees does for me.

I picked 10.5 in the poll but I am playing a 10.5 turned down to 9.5.

My PING driver is 12*, but it is set at 11*. In the wet winters, I play it at 12* and then go down to 11* when the fairways are firmer and faster. I need all the distance I can get.

Ping G
9*

10.5 works the best for me.

I play a 9* in just about everything and don't typically like adjusting loft on a head. If I need to launch them higher, I can do that a lot easier than trying to flatten out a 10.5*.

Due to my swing tendencies I was fitted to a 9° head in the Epic Flash Subzero to get spin and launch where they needed to be

Mines a 9.5 head but lofted up to 10*

Played a 10.5* G400 Max last year, hit it too high. Bought a 9* Max head this year and it's so much better for my swing, much better trajectory.

I never thought 9 would be as popular as it is. Most interesting. I wonder if it is better for the low capper instead of the high capper.

Back