Driver Loft: Poll

What loft driver do you play?

• 8 and below

• 12+

Results are only viewable after voting.
An interesting poll would be “how old is your driver AND what loft is it?”

If you have a driver that is a few years old, it may have a higher loft due to the #loftup movement at the time. I think lofts have gone reduced back to the 9.0/10.5 levels again in recent years.

10.5 for me as fitted for

An interesting poll would be “how old is your driver AND what loft is it?”

If you have a driver that is a few years old, it may have a higher loft due to the #loftup movement at the time. I think lofts have gone reduced back to the 9.0/10.5 levels again in recent years.
Mine is a current year model (Mavrik Max) and 12°. I was fitted into it because I have something like a -2° or -3° AoA with driver. A guy with a positive AoA could punch holes in the clouds with it, but it works for me.

SZX is now set at -1.5* so we are at 7.5*. What is this insanity?

10.5 model Epic. I think its up one click... I know before this one the R1 was tuned a little over 11. I like trajectory/ball flight much better now. Guys I play with aren't bombers but I carry farther than any of them. Will get caught/passed occasionally when they hit one with a lot of rollout.

If I played a course that was firmer and got some rollout I'd be thrilled usually ball is within 5 feet of mark.

Back