For Sale Driver Shafts

Steve V

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Multiple Driver Shafts for sale, details follow:

Shafts1.jpgShafts2.jpg

Top to Bottom:

1) Autoflex SF505 44 and 5/8" length from grip to tip of adapter, never cut down, with a Cobra adapter (which can be swapped out), GP CP2 Midsize wrap grip, $450 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

2) *SOLD* BGT Brava S95 44 and 1/2" total length grip to tip of adapter, never cut down, with Cobra adapter, GP CPX midsize grip, $275 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

3) *SOLD* Fuji Ventus Blue TR 5-S 43 and 3/8" total length with PXG adapter, GP CPX midsize grip, $175 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

4) *SOLD* Fuji Ventus Blue TR 5-S 43 and 3/8" total length with Cobra adapter, GP CPX midsize grip, $175 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

5) *SOLD* Fuji Ventus Blue 5-S 44 and 3/4" total length with Cobra adapter, Winn Drytac midsize grip, $150 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

6) *SOLD* Fuji Ventus Blue 5-R 44" total length with PXG adapter, GP CPX midsize grip, $150 shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal upon satisfactory receipt, questions please email viltofts(at)gmail.com.

3 Shafts left as of 2/26. Thanks for looking. Will consider reasonable offers of these remaining 3.

Last edited:
Bump. 4 of the 7 left for sale.

Will drop all 4 shafts $25 off listed price.

Thanks for looking.

I'd try the Ventus TR Cobra tip if it was longer. Let me know if you come across anymore regular Ventus Blue 5S near standard length with Cobra tips.

GLWS

great deal on the AutoFlex and Brava for anyone looking to experiment

What length did the Blue TR 5s play to in your driver?

In the PXG, 45". I have sold the Cobra head, but assume it is very close to that same length. Let me know if any other questions.

Tr with velocore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the Autoflex shaft left. Get it at a great price! :)

Back