Driver Shoot Out - Contest

WOW i am actually still in the hunt.

I'm toast. No biggie. My dog still likes me. Good luck to those still in the contest. :clapp:

Me too!! :alien2::banana:

Smalls if you jinx me on this like you do on Streak for Cash I am heading to Kansas and :stickbeat: you

I am still in. I am sticking up for Smalls he did help in the "Let's Make a Deal".

I'm still among the living....but seeing the list....I have a feeling about a different one.

oh well. good luck everyone.

Me, too. I had 4 of these drivers on my list before I started flipping the coin.

Re: Driver Shoot Out - Contest

Well, at least I still thave a shot. I actually narrowed my guess down to 5 of the 7 finalists. Is it wrong to think like Harry without holding any of them in my hands?

There is one on there that I WOULD NOT have every put on Harry's list

Last edited:
Still there, woo

I can't remember what I picked.

Kevin

Now I am wondering if those of us who are left all picked the same driver or we have picked different ones from the ones left.

I'm still in it!

Still in.

I'm out of it...but good luck to everyone else!

:banana:Still in it... whoo hoo!!!!

Yes, I'm still in it as well.

Whoohoo I still have a shot!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm out, but i'd be willing to bet that most of ya'll picked the Super Tri. There's something about this place and Taylormade. Like some sort of fog or something. I should've jumped on the band wagon.

I'm out, but i'd be willing to bet that most of ya'll picked the Super Tri. There's something about this place and Taylormade. Like some sort of fog or something. I should've jumped on the band wagon.

Join the dark side, there's no resisting... we drive straighter! (j/k)

:starwars:

I thought the same thing...so i picked something different.
Greater risk, greater chance of maybe even winning

hmm - I'm still in it, and I didn't pick TM for Harry's choice.

Are we all allowed to say what driver we guessed? No more submissions, correct?

Still in it. I think Harry will make the right decision. and pick the one i and many others picked. then its a draw out of a hat

Back