Driver Shoot Out - Contest

Don't worry WR, i didn't make it through round 1. And i say we keep Smalls. Without him we wouldn't have any activity in the college basketball thread.

oh of course keep him here TC, I just meant boot him out of the contest.

oh of course keep him here TC, I just meant boot him out of the contest.

oh! really, i swear i'm not this stupid. the last 12 hours have been rough on old TC, must be the fact that the kid's still sick.

Wow, I really hope we have different picks Smalls is probably making a voodoo doll right now for you!:eyepoke:

i can totally see it.

Spoiler
cerrano.bmp

yay! I'm still in it!!

Wow, I've missed so much here!!

I'm out, but i'd be willing to bet that most of ya'll picked the Super Tri. There's something about this place and Taylormade. Like some sort of fog or something. I should've jumped on the band wagon.

NOPE!:D

Still in it....."Hat for Bats. Keep Bat Warm."

Re: Driver Shoot Out - Contest

mrslate63 said:
Some of us are just a different breed. Thanks for noticing!

:zsimpsons:

I def. fall into the different breed catagory. no TaylorMade here. or in longshanks bag....hopefully.

I didn't pick the TM for Harry, I'm picking it for myself when I win this contest though.

Re: Driver Shoot Out - Contest

MO_Hacker said:
I didn't pick the TM for Harry, I'm picking it for myself when I win this contest though.

I thought THP got to pick? Harry still can't decide so chances are....all of the OEM's will have new models out. lol.

Nope, the winner gets their pick of any driver in the shootout. Or that's the way I read it. Doesn't matter for me, I'm out of it!

Prize
If you guess the driver that Harry Longshanks picks as his personal favorite, you will win 1 of the drivers that was involved in the THP Driver Shoot Out. We will work with you and make sure that you get a driver that fits your game and can be given away rather than choosing the driver for you.

If more than 1 person picks the correct the answer (which we assume will happen), all the names with the correct answer will be put into a hat and a winner will be chosen randomly.

Am I wagering on the contest or Claire vs Gray? I am confused :confused2:

LMAO so have ya won yet :banghead:

How do you know I did not pick the Adams :D

Back