Driver Shoot Out - Contest

i would love to see the list of what everyone picked before longshanks makes his big announcement.

i like to stare my competition right in the face. lol.

Can we reveal our picks? Harry has already made his choice? If JB/GG or Harry says go....

The one "sleeper" of the bunch. I am also worried it might be the Adams.

Last edited:
Oh yea?? well I am staring right back at you!!! :bulgy-eyes:

Me, too.
marty-feldman.jpg

Do you feel lucky?

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.jpg

i've been confused about this contest ...

i thought if you picked longshanks driver (assuming multiple people did), that each of those people who picked correctly (assuming that number is fewer than the number of shoot out drivers tested) wins one of the driver shoot out drivers ...

in my short time here i've seen so many contests and winners i guess it's made me delusional :silly:

i thought if you picked longshanks driver (assuming multiple people did), that each of those people who picked correctly (assuming that number is fewer than the number of shoot out drivers tested) wins one of the driver shoot out drivers ...

in my short time here i've seen so many contests and winners i guess it's made me delusional :silly:

Nah. If you pick the same driver Harry did, you potentially win a driver.

There is only one winner, so if multiple people picked the right driver, all their names go into a hat.

It's possible no one got it right.

Except that I did. :act-up:

:thumb: :thumb: Great idea! :clapp: :clapp:

Nah. If you pick the same driver Harry did, you potentially win a driver.

There is only one winner, so if multiple people picked the right driver, all their names go into a hat.

It's possible no one got it right.

Except that I did. :act-up:

You picked the Wilson Smooth? Wow!

If this thread goes on for much longer, TaylorMade will introduce another new driver, and I pick that one- THE Super Tri-Quad Ultra with LSMFT!

If this thread goes on for much longer, TaylorMade will introduce another new driver, and I pick that one- THE Super Tri-Quad Ultra with LSMFT!

wow a 7 weight driver that would have a lot of configurations.

The announcement will be coming tomorrow.

The announcement will be coming tomorrow.

When is the announcement expected?
I want to be on to see the winner

I am waiting with baited breath and I am sure you guys are struggling to catch yours after that hectic weekend.

Tonight's the night right!!!!!!

We have asked Mr. Longshanks to make the announcement of which driver he selected and why. Once that is made, we will announce the winner.

Harry's back asleep. He won't wake up till Tuesday.

Back