#DrivingRelief - Are you watching?

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Today is the day, Golf on TV with TaylorMade hosting their #DrivingRelief skins match of Wolff/Fowler vs Johnson/McIlroy, are you going to watch?

• Staff
A resounding YES for me, I’ll be locked into the golf channel while doing some writing.

Nope. Not a second of it.
If they made these guys schlep staff bags, I might watch a few holes, but not for me.

Save my viewing for the Match II.

A resounding YES for me, I’ll be locked into the golf channel while doing some writing.

Sure, I will. Work while watching golf - a typical Sunday for me.

• Staff
Golf on TV for a good cause is a win for me. I’d rather watch these four than Peyton.

My interest is in the course. I’ve never seen it but have heard about it. Can’t wait to see it!

• Staff
My interest is in the course. I’ve never seen it but have heard about it. Can’t wait to see it!
Yeah. Im hoping we get a good feel for it.

Yes, I'll be watching.

Looking forward to live golf on TV again - these replays over the past 2 months just haven't scratched the itch...with the exception of a couple.

Golfing today while it's on so I'm recording it for when I get home.

Excited to see Seminole and hoping it's a good match.

I’m more in to this one than the match 2. I’ll tune in a little bit today but probably won’t watch the whole thing. Same for the match 2.

I had forgot about this until I saw it on the news this morning.

I’m going to watch but probably DVR and start an hour or so into it then finish live

Set to record. Working from home today so if I can watch live I will.

I'm golfing today and I'll record it. I never watch "live" golf. I always record and watch it skipping commercials. I can't stand commercials. I can't sit there for 5 hours and watch golf live. Sometimes I'll watch the final round of a Major live because they have limited commercial interruptions.

I will absolutely watch, Like these guys a lot more than the ones playing in the other "real" match

I don’t think I’m watching. It’s just at a bad time for me today. But, I’m very interested in seeing the course. Oh well, maybe the highlights or a replay.

Nope. Not a second of it.
If they made these guys schlep staff bags, I might watch a few holes, but not for me.

Save my viewing for the Match II.

This right here! Saving my time for the real match.

I’m just here for Seminole

Between this and the match 2, this will be more competitive, the match 2 will be a lot of horsing around I’m afraid, like watching 18 holes of Bill murray, 1 or 2 holes ok, the whole 18 hell no....

I’m more in to this one than the match 2. I’ll tune in a little bit today but probably won’t watch the whole thing. Same for the match 2.
I’d much rather watch four pros than manning and Brady.

100% watching the whole match. Four of my favorite golfers

Tired of watching replays

I will be playing more than likely.

Supposed to rain later so yep low key sunday

Back