Dropping Bombs with the Driver

Johan185

SoCal, KiteSurfer, Golf Enthusiasts
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you feel confident enough with your Driver to Swing for the bleachers when there is no danger whatsoever within your landing Zone?

What about danger only on one side?:nono::soldier::drinks::thp:

Do you feel confident enough with your Driver to Swing for the bleachers when there is no danger whatsoever within your landing Zone?

I only know one way. "Grip it and rip it" gets me into a hell of a lot of trouble most of the time. :LOL:

If there is no danger of course I am going to let it rip...

I do but I'm often longer if I swing at 90%. I like to think longer on the backswing if I'm trying to get max yardage.

For the most part yes, if I'm really swinging well I'll put a little extra on it but that's pretty rare lol

I will try to swing as fast as I can while still staying balanced. I do this by trying to turn my hips as fast as I can. If the timing hold I will hit a dead straight bomb!

I can drop KICK bombs with confidence off the tee... lord I hate the driver... lol

I don't see any danger on the course...play fearless my friend. But keep a ball in pocket just in case haha

Dead Straight :drinks:

Yes and yes.

Depends on the day. When I'm not in swing update jail, I can hit fairly consistent drives with swings in the 108-109 range. I back off to 105 when "nervous." I can swing up to 112-113 with less consistent, but sometimes really great outcomes. If I am swinging well, I would put a bigger move on the ball and let it fly. Sure.

Not always confident but I don’t let that stop me. ;)

I'm swinging for the fences to get 240....Ha

You want to see me let loose? Scramble time! Then, I am swinging to reach every green. :D

Don't usually make it though. :(

Yep, rarely gets me anywhere though

I love holes that let me take a big swing with the driver.

I don't see any danger on the course...play fearless my friend. But keep a ball in pocket just in case haha

I like this!

Not really...maybe 20% of the time... After I've hit a few good tee shots in a row.

No. That's really when my slice shows up. I think I've got it tamed and don't want to see it again.

sure...let her eat

Yeah, if I got a hundred yards right or left I can totally swing outta my shoes LOL Not long ago I hit my highest ever swing speed while practicing and it was so fun. I hit 104 and at age 65 that was super cool. I know you fast swingers will baulk at that, but that was a milestone for me :p
:golf3:

Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Ricky Bobby is a driver.

Back