I hope that Celebrex is working for you. It was pretty good for me but now I take Meloxicam (mobic) I like it, just one little pill per day.

Next week is a new experience for me, the doc is sending me to get an injection in my left hip, somehow using xray or something to get it to the right spot. I think it is a mixture of steroid and pain killer.

I can't tell much difference right now. I still have pain in my hip and it will probably come to having the screws backed/taken out to relieve the discomfort . I only take one of the Celebrex daily and I'm not sure if he would raise the dosage.

Good luck with the shot you are getting for your hip. Sounds interesting . My doc stuck a needle big enough to take an elephant down the other day while draining my knee .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying Tramadol for my shoulder pain since 800mg ibeprofen stopped doing the trick for numbing the pain. Just can't seem to get the inflammation under control for two consecutive days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a car crash 3 years back. I injured my neck and right shoulder as a result. The neurologist has me taking Aleve twice daily ever since with decent results. 4 weeks ago I threw out my low back so now my m.d. has added a muscle relaxant to the mix. I am thinking I need to go back to the doc and find something for pain. The chiro can't get my back to stay in place and my activity (golf included) has been at a stand still ever since. The doc says I have to keep moving but moving is becoming more a challenge by the day. Good times. KCM

I was in a car crash 3 years back. I injured my neck and right shoulder as a result. The neurologist has me taking Aleve twice daily ever since with decent results. 4 weeks ago I threw out my low back so now my m.d. has added a muscle relaxant to the mix. I am thinking I need to go back to the doc and find something for pain. The chiro can't get my back to stay in place and my activity (golf included) has been at a stand still ever since. The doc says I have to keep moving but moving is becoming more a challenge by the day. Good times. KCM
Get better asap

Back