For those looking for it, I suggest you buy some spray antiperspirant (maybe the powder version) at the grocery. This sounds aluminum based and that's all antiperspirant is. I would be surprised if this is anything more than antiperspirant repackaged as a golf aid (and probably costs significantly more).

I've used it for awhile - since this thread began - still using the Titleist glove that I first used with Dry Glove - not much wear, lots of use in 90+ and humid weather. Does my glove get wet in these climes? Yes. I need to take one glove for warmup, and then another glove to play - gets too wet when it it this humid (96% at times at 90+F). I am going to wash that one glove - accumulated too much, you know, sweat, and lots of range time.

I usually just swap out my glove at the turn, but even with that practice, hands still get moist if it's really hot and humid.

After my round this weekend I think I need to try this stuff out. Sure sounds based on your reviews this could help me.

So, tried an experiment today. After showering (and just before a round) this morning, I applied Ban roll-on liberally to my hands, massaged in, and let it dry. My hands were noticeably dry today despite very hot temps and humidity here in NC. I could not feel anything different with my hands other than that they were dry. Makes sense that using anti-perspirant on one's hands would likely be just as effective as any golf-specific product since it is the aluminum in most products that acts to reduce/eliminate perspiration. Seems like a lot easier method to use a much more readily available product. I'm going to be doing this from now on before rounds.

Back