• Dodge Charger

• Pontiac Firebird

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
I'll go with the Duke boys.

Ill go with the Dukes, but its close.

While I really like both, Had to go with Smokey!!!

Duke boys, but it hurts not to vote for the Bandit!

Firebird for me. My brother had a collection of anniversary trans-ams and I always liked them.

2 hard dislikes for the charger:

Bubba has one
Rebel Flag on top. Not interested in supporting the losing side of a war. - That's not meant to be political, I just never understood it. If I wanted to show off the car's souther heritage I would have Chik fil A flag on the roof.

Smokey!

Based purely on the car, it’s the Charger. On the paint job, it’s the Pontiac.

Hard to beat the General Lee!

charger

Going with the 455 Pontiac over the Mopar.

Well, stand on it son!

77 T/A was a DOG compared to 69 Charger. Damn emissions.

Since it's phrased the way it is, Smokey's Pontiac...had it just been "Charger v Pontiac"...Charger easy....

Smokey's Pontiac. I cant roll with something that has a Confederate flag on the roof. Not cool.

Since I have owned 2 Trans Am (76 and 78).... Smokey!

I’ve owned several f bodies and I love those cars dearly, but if that’s my choice I’m taking the Charger due to rarity and pre-smog motors. A 2nd generation f body can be made to run like a demon, especially with the Pontiac 400 which in my opinion is superior to the small block Chevy in most ways, but they were dogs from the factory.

Firebird, my brother in law has a Charger my Dad & I rebuilt from the frame up. I hate that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bo and Luke Duke!

I owned both cars. Actually they were part of my first 3 cars. The Charger was a boat, it was fast in a straight line but that was about it. I had a 76 Trans Am as well as a 78. The 76 with the 400 was a beast. The 78 with the Oldsmobile 403 was garbage. I’d take a 76 any day.

This is a tough one, but I grew up always wanting the General Lee. I appreciate Smokey, but i have to go Charger here.

Back