Dunkin’ Donuts Caffeinated Cereal

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Not enough caffeine to make a difference and way too much sugar to be healthy. Stick with your All Bran with an espresso ;)

That us awesome.. often I'm so pressed in the morning its either just coffee (that can be a big mistake with a 35+ min commute), or just cereal.. 2 for 1, i may try out mocha latte, but I like healthier breakfast typically (lunch n dinner are other stories tho)

For some reason, I thought of this:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Is this why they're shutting down locations? Went all in on the cereals?

Interesting but I likely won't be trying it

Pass for me. Just give me my Frosted Flakes or Sugar Smacks. :)

Yes please!!!

they lost me at "coffee flavored"

Nope no thank you...thank would mean I’d have to sacrifice my one cup of coffee per day.

Im waiting for the Dunkin Donuts Hair of the Dog Cereal🍻:drinks:

Yeah I’ll give it a go

Probably loaded with sugar & carbs, so I'm out. I will stick to my 24 oz cold brew with cream.

What did coffee and cereal ever do to one another to punish them so? Hard pass. :ROFLMAO:

Out of curiosity I’d probably give it a try. Probably turn into more of a snack (handful at a time) kind of thing at my house though.

Is this why they're shutting down locations? Went all in on the cereals?
They're just closing the locations inside of Speedway Gas Stations.

Coffee - good
Cereal - good
Together sounds like a miss... I will try though

This is something I'd be willing to try.

Cereal is one childhood habit that I cannot kick. I will definitely be trying this.

Probably a pass for me.

Saw this advertised on instagram... Any taste testers?Screenshot_20200922-171322.jpg

I just discovered that my wife has a box hidden away from my daughter in a closet. Who am I living with? Do I even know these people?:oops:

Back