dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
I saw the new e wheels that is coming out. You can reserve one now for a buck and then pay $450, instead of the full $750 retail they will be charging. It's still being refined, but looks cool. They have a Facebook group for the VIP folks as well. Looks cool. Take a look!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the tether / follow ability of the V2. I wonder if the V1 can be upgraded / retrofitted or if there will be a trade - in program to get a discount.

I like the tether / follow ability of the V2. I wonder if the V1 can be upgraded / retrofitted or if there will be a trade - in program to get a discount.
From what I've seen, there's not a trade in program. Doesn't mean one won't come together, but they're pretty expensive to ship... So that may negate things.

Anyone jump in on this yet? The discount and first go of these ends in a few days.

Dang, I bought one last year. Wish I could trade it in.

Spend the extra money on a good quality remote control cart with gyro navigation, fourth wheel and accessories.

Spend the extra money on a good quality remote control cart with gyro navigation, fourth wheel and accessories.
This does have a gyro and a 4th wheel conversion.

I did. I have the v1 but think I can sell it for a couple hundred. I got it when it was 425 but they add 60 shipping. I added the swivel kit for the clicgear 3.5 which makes the cart 4 wheels with swivel. They also are including the wheelie bars so the cart can't tip backwards on uphill climbs. Looking forward to it.

Back