East Bound and Down

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Searched and did not find a thread ( I did use the advanced MC search)

Best show ever, I have seen a few episodes the past few years but decided to watch this year. KP is money!

I am a devout follower of KP! I will say that this season (third one) has started out VEEEEERY dark and is a bit wheel's off so far. Last season started off the same, but it all got tied together about 3/4 of the way thru the season. Ashley Schaffer (Will Ferrell) is absolute gold. I hope the 3rd episode of this season isn't his only appearance. I'm Kenny Powers and you're f**king out!!

I got cised when he went to Myrtle, Thats my home away from home spot. I will have to buy the first 2 seasons punk beeyatch.

I've watched every episode and love the show, but this past episode was freaking weird.

I've watched every episode and love the show, but this past episode was freaking weird.

Come to me my sweet little Cherry Blossom! GREATNESS!! Hitting him in the nuts with a spoon had me crying....I'm laughing just typing it now....

1st season: absolutely hilarious
2nd season: still funny, but not even near 1st season (I expected this as I thought season #1 was one of the funniest things I have ever seen)
3rd season so far: absolutely trash.

Love the show but didn't realize it started this season though, glad I have HBOgo

I'm going to download and watch on way to Vegas, thx

Loved the first season. It lost me by the 3rd episode of the second season though.

"you have a child in the backpack?!?"

I'm curious to see where this season goes.

Tap before talk.

LOVE THIS SHOW!

Kenny Powers has become my new role model lately.

Anyone see the commercials he's done for K-SWISS?

*****WARNING*****

Contains foul language, and LOTS of it....open spoiler box with caution...

Spoiler
You sure you want to watch this? You've been warned...
Spoiler

LOVE THIS SHOW!

Kenny Powers has become my new role model lately.

Anyone see the commercials he's done for K-SWISS?

*****WARNING*****

Contains foul language, and LOTS of it....open spoiler box with caution...

Spoiler
You sure you want to watch this? You've been warned...
Spoiler

That.... quite possibly could have been the highlight of 2012 so far for me, I do not remember the last time I've laughed that hard. So glad there's a thread for this.

Watched this weeks episode last night, I didnt lol like the previuos week.

Back