East coast people...

MudFlap

Reaction score
Handicap
Trees
I'm trying to figure out how far south I have to go to find an open course, so far just calling isn't working well. Looking for a straight shot down I81 if possible, thanks for any help in advance.

Southern PA? MD? VA?

Mudflap, with all of the rain in the area...northern VA will be open this weekend, but very wet. Most likely the Winchester VA area. If you were looking along the I95 corridor I would be a lot more help. Good luck finding an open course!

Most of the courses in Central PA are open, but like Johnboy said, it's very wet because of all the recent rain.

I live outside of Baltimore and I know most courses around here are open, but like others have said are all extremely soggy. I am actually headed out to western MD this weekend and I think they are calling for something like 3-6" of snow tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out how far south I have to go to find an open course, so far just calling isn't working well. Looking for a straight shot down I81 if possible, thanks for any help in advance.

Southern PA? MD? VA?

I know I am headed down towards Philly this weekend to play on Sat and Wilmington, DE area to play on Sunday

Thanks guys, going to look from Philly across to Harrisburg and see what I can find...

All course in Hampton Roads/Williamsburg are open for this weekend and temps in the 60's

you may want to rethink those plans dude....we're getting 2.5-3" of rain until 7am tomorrow. The public courses around here don't have the best drainage and it may be a sloppy mess on Sunday morning.
I know I am headed down towards Philly this weekend to play on Sat and Wilmington, DE area to play on Sunday

its supposed to be perfect in virginia beach this weekend... im working come visit!

I'll be in the williamsburg va area this weekend I'm expecting very wet conditions but hopefully 90* will be in effect for carts. Playing tomorrow and Saturday.

Time to break 80!

Try Jersey. I am playing on Sunday in a St. Patty's day scramble. Should be @ 55 and sunny. Right outside of AC in Brigantine!

Courses in MD are open. It looks to be nice this weekend so I am sure they will be packed.

Back