Eastern Pa courses that are open

Popeye

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been calling around and I'm not finding anything open. After such a mild winter I was hoping a few places would be open by now.
Mt Airy is opening Monday the 16th

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just drive a bit further south. All the courses in MD/VA are open. ;)

Just drive a bit further south. All the courses in MD/VA are open. ;)
We were going to do just that but playing partner had something come up. So trying to stay close.

Most in Bucks County are open.

Gonna shoot for Monday somewhere down 476 west of Philly.

same here in Berks. I would imagine the Lehigh Valley as well.
I tried Jack Frost but they are not answering the phone.

Since your profile says you are from Scranton there are a few places nearby open.

4 Seasons in Exeter has been open as long as its above freezing. No tee time needed.

Sugarloaf just below Hazleton has been open, too. Played there after Christmas.

So.... what are some suggested courses for Monday? South of Allentown, outside of Phillyish??

Pretty much everything south of Allentown is open. I know Turtle Creek in Limerick is open, I have a friend going there Monday.

So I played Leaderach Golf Course Monday. Loved the layout of the course. The fairways were plenty wide but wow are those greens tough. You really have to keep your approach shots tight.
Being the beginning of the season the greens ate me alive. Though I had birdie putts all day long I never made a single one.
Played from the Blue tees and the wind was up so the length was certainly a challenge, but in a good way. I look forward to playing again when the fairways grow in better.
I shot +7 with my share of 3 putts.

Back