Ecco 2018 Biom Hybrid 3 GTX

m3golfjackson

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have a pair of these shoes? I'm thinking about picking up a pair as I need a new pair of golf shoes!

I'd be curious to the comfort level, waterproofing, durability, whether the gortex stains like the old yak leather, etc.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Does anyone have a pair of these shoes? I'm thinking about picking up a pair as I need a new pair of golf shoes!

I'd be curious to the comfort level, waterproofing, durability, whether the gortex stains like the old yak leather, etc.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

They are comfortable, however the gortex is a layer built into the shoe for waterproofing, it's the same old yak leather which will stain easy. Only just got mine this week so onky had them on once.

Most comfy shoe of 2018 for me and it’s not even close.

I bought these shoes because of the comfort factor. Have a pair of FJ Boas...while they ha e good traction they are not comfortable to walk 18 in.

The Biom Hybrids are like wearing pillows on your feet. Just a super great feeling shoe
Haven’t tried them in wet conditions but expecting good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a pair of these in the Black/Buffed silver to replace the defective Puma Poweradapt. I have only played one round with them but they are very comfortable right on par with the Pumas. I was a bit concerned about traction with the sole design but had no issues at all and even wore them to the course which is always a nice thing about spikeless shoes.

Just bought the BOA Hybrid 3 on
Sale for $165. Yes sir!

Back