Ecco Biom Cool Pro

FatChance

Reaction score
Handicap
I have always been an Adidas 360 Boost fan, both the XT and XT SL. I also like my Puma Ignite NXT Disc shoes, but I recently got a pair of Ecco Biom Cool Pros and they are by far the most comfortable spikeless golf shoes I have ever worn. They are waterproof but very cool here in Arizona. Love them! Higher price point but well worth it.

I wear a 10 in Adidas shoes but the Ecco 43 (US 9-9.5) fits perfectly on my narrow foot. They fit so well, look good, supportive, great grip and are so comfortable that I wear them off the course a lot.
a48fc1d4fb454246ae3114bde4b5ca76.jpg

It's cause the shoes have the GoreTex Surround, not the regular, much more breathable. I wear a 9.5 XW in Footjoy and fit in the 43 just fine with the insert still in it. I prefer BOA, so I've been waiting for that to drop in price for this shoe.

I have always been an Adidas 360 Boost fan, both the XT and XT SL. I also like my Puma Ignite NXT Disc shoes, but I recently got a pair of Ecco Biom Cool Pros and they are by far the most comfortable spikeless golf shoes I have ever worn. They are waterproof but very cool here in Arizona. Love them! Higher price point but well worth it.

I wear a 10 in Adidas shoes but the Ecco 43 (US 9-9.5) fits perfectly on my narrow foot. They fit so well, look good, supportive, great grip and are so comfortable that I wear them off the course a lot.
a48fc1d4fb454246ae3114bde4b5ca76.jpg
I have 2 pairs of the Ecco biom 2 version ( black and white pair ) in 46 us sizing. l think the last is wide as I have a shovel toed foot lol wide and square. They are extremely comfortable being made of yak leather but annoyinglu hard to keep clean especially the white. Those look very nice ) l imagine summer wouldn’t be so cool with goretex through )

I have 2 pairs of the Ecco biom 2 version ( black and white pair ) in 46 us sizing. l think the last is wide as I have a shovel toed foot lol wide and square. They are extremely comfortable being made of yak leather but annoyinglu hard to keep clean especially the white. Those look very nice ) l imagine summer wouldn’t be so cool with goretex through )

These are Goretex Surround, way more breathable than regular Goretex. That's why the shoes have vents/holes on the bottom sides, it lets more moisture escape. It does look like it's a pain to clean.

These are Goretex Surround, way more breathable than regular Goretex. That's why the shoes have vents/holes on the bottom sides, it lets more moisture escape. It does look like it's a pain to clean.
Could be right or use air compressor an air hose an gun to clean them . If they comfortable / do the job an aesthetically good ( IMO they are ) then worth it 👍😀👣

i shouldn't have looked in here.

Hmm, maybe I should have tried those.

I just ordered these and got them today. Obviously no where near as breathable as the ones you posted about.

4c9c333558d3600f65871edd97686288.jpg

Back