Ecco Biom Hydromax?

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone else love these shoes? I was in the market for a new pair and ran across these.

I walk an average of 3 rounds per week, so I put some mileage on a pair of shoes. I also stand up all day at work on hard concrete floors, so my feet tend to hurt a little anyways, so I need to start taking care of them a bit better. My last pair was a set of Oakley Ripcords, which while I thought they were comfortable (until I tried on the Eccos), they were spikeless and had really soft soles, so in 6 months, the soft spikes were worn out and I had actually worn through the rubber soles and was starting into the foam. My old FootJoy Classics look good, have good spikes, but my feet were taking a pounding in them. So I wanted something comfortable, but having replaceable spikes so that I didn't have to worry about buying another set of shoes later this season.

My co-worker wears and recommended the Ecco Street Sports, so I went to try them on and see if they fit the bill. Although the spikes seem a lot more durable than the Oakleys, I still wanted something that had replaceable spikes. I almost caved in after trying them on and walking around in them until.......

I happened to try on the Biom Hydromax. I was instantly sold....... They seem to be one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on my feet, and that's not just golf shoes. They didn't have a black pair in my size, so they ordered them for me and should be in next week. After trying these on and walking around for a few minutes in them, I can't wait to get out and walk a round in them and see how my poor tired feet feel afterwards.

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I have a couple of pair and really enjoy them. I do prefer the Ecco Biom Streets when I am walking but these are my go to in wet/muddy conditions.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in