Ecco Golf S-THREE

The design meeting?

I guess I don't know why they protect it so closely and then put out this photo.

I’m not understanding the issue here. I saw a bunch of pictures of Ecco’s on another site. They didn’t wow me.

ECCO never makes me want to wear them based on looks alone but finding comfy golf shoes isn't easy for me so I may need to be more open minded to them...and just wear pants to keep them partially covered up. :LOL:

I think these may be the first Ecco shoes that I liked straight away. But, since they are Ecco, and likely waaaaay outside of my price range, I will likely have to pass.

I like the white/gray and have had Eccos for 8 years. They make a great shoe that fits me well. I know nothing about their company other than that. I won’t be buying these because I just bought some after Christmas that replaced my last pair that I had since 2012.

I’m not understanding the issue here. I saw a bunch of pictures of Ecco’s on another site. They didn’t wow me.
They don't allow pictures at the PGA Show

I am apparently in the minority here, but I really like Ecco shoes. They are VERY comfortable and their quality is top notch. The styling is better in person, IMO.

I am apparently in the minority here, but I really like Ecco shoes. They are VERY comfortable and their quality is top notch. The styling is better in person, IMO.

I like some ECCO shoes too. I just happen to think these look like a company that ran out of ideas. :ROFLMAO:

Will they be coming out with a version that doesn't look like it has mud on it?

I swear, that dark section in the arch makes them look dirty to my eye.

Has Ecco made any changes to their sole since coming out with that spikeless model years ago?
Other brands change up their spike pattern, their spikeless design. Ecco always looks the same to me.

I've seen worse, but the transitional presentation on the sole portion does nothing for me.

Also, surprised they let us even see pictures of them on social, someone could be stealing their designs.

I like the multi-tone midsole. Nike has it, Adidas has it, etc

Has Ecco made any changes to their sole since coming out with that spikeless model years ago?
Other brands change up their spike pattern, their spikeless design. Ecco always looks the same to me.
If they believe in it, why make change for the sake of change?

I'm an Ecco guy. I absolutely love my Street Retros and Biom Hybrids. The spikeless sole pattern on these is my favorite, but nothing about them says must have. Whatevertf the color on the right is, it's ghastly.

I don't know, they remind me of 90s basketball shoes

I blew up the picture. There’s a lot going on with these puppies. Most I don’t like. Also what in the world are they doing differently from anyone else that allows them to be so expensive.

First Ecco shoe that I actually really like the looks of.

Though that also probably explains all of the hate for it here.

Sole is very much like my Biom Hybrid 2s. Don't care for the yellow, but the white is good.

What is game changing about these?

Back