Economy Questions Thread

Just for the record, I come here so I DON'T have to think about this for a few minutes. I'll go back to worrrying about everyone's love life--far more productive.

What do the money experts around here think of this?

Think it's possible, or reckless optimism?

It will take from 3-5 years to notice a possitive change in the economy. Big business will see it first, then the trickle down effect will make it's way to the regualar working guy. Then again what do I know, since I lost several thousands of dollars on some very good stocks over the past couple of years. Plus I am still buying these stocks....lol JMHO :confused2:

Remember, we live in an R.O.I. world now. Nothing else matters.................

Apparently, they were give company stock as part of the bonus but they had restrictions on being able to sell off that stock(depending on their age).

That happens at a lot of companies in trouble, the giving out of stock for salary with restrictions on sale. I have tens of thousands in Northwest stock. (Anyone want some? You too can own a real life relic!)

I don't know about in your area but in Texas the banks are lending money just like they always have (it does require good or decent credit and a down payment to purchase a home).

I am surprised everyone has been lending me money. I do have sterling credit, but I was also unemployed for almost two years. (No matter!)

Back