TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Make sure you enter!

I wish they made lefty clubs🙃

I was fortunate enough to be selected to recieve one of the demo 7 irons. I am requesting it with a SteelFiber i95 regular flex shaft. Looking forward to giving it a try!

I was fortunate enough to be selected to recieve one of the demo 7 irons. I am requesting it with a SteelFiber i95 regular flex shaft. Looking forward to giving it a try!
I posted it on the edel thread that I was selected as well. Congrats! Hopefully a few more THPERS get selected!

I posted it on the edel thread that I was selected as well. Congrats! Hopefully a few more THPERS get selected!
Congrats! I wasn’t lucky enough to be selected 😢 but glad some THPers were

This is awesome. Hope one of you gets the full set.

Great to hear a few more THPers will be getting these in hand! Definitely an intriguing iron!

That's awesome. Congrats buddy ;)

Congrats! I wasn’t lucky enough to be selected 😢 but glad some THPers were
You’re close enough you can hit mine sometime if you want. That offer is open to anyone

You’re close enough you can hit mine sometime if you want. That offer is open to anyone
Once my son is a little older I’m driving up there to play a round with you!

Back