Wow. That really is an interesting video.

One thing that stood out is the comment that different irons will have different weighting, which was definitively shown to have a pretty big impact. As somebody using a set with tungsten toe-weighting in the mid/low irons, it does make me wonder how that static weight is impacting my swing. Only way I’d ever know is a system like this.

As this concept evolves, I wonder if a general set of defaults will become more apparent to the fitters. For example, this type of swing reacts best with a toe weight, so start there.

Also, the idea you could dial in each iron in a set is pretty amazing. Hate to be too googly eyed, but damn. Definitely want to try these out.
During my wedge fitting my fitter knew right away from the data that the weight in the toe would be the best fit for me. I was closing the face 5-6 degrees with a draw swing which was causing a big pull left. Sure enough weight in the toe gave me a baby draw or straight flight with added distance and no more pulls.

Once I get my irons and get comfortable I’m planning to head back to CC for a fitting to look at different shafts and play with some heavier weights to really dial in. Will likely look at a loft and lie adjustment too.

During my wedge fitting my fitter knew right away from the data that the weight in the toe would be the best fit for me. I was closing the face 5-6 degrees with a draw swing which was causing a big pull left. Sure enough weight in the toe gave me a baby draw or straight flight with added distance and no more pulls.

Once I get my irons and get comfortable I’m planning to head back to CC for a fitting to look at different shafts and play with some heavier weights to really dial in. Will likely look at a loft and lie adjustment too.
I thought the exact same logic would apply to my wedges. Tried it and shanked the ball several times in a row. Even though I have a draw/hook swing, the neutral position worked best for me.

For those that were in the Quest Cup.
Irons are shipping momentarily.

Appreciate the update @JB. Thanks for doing what you do.

Stay tuned THP we will have a lot to say when these find their way in our bags. Out with the old and in with the new.

Awesome!!
C3A39C52-DB28-4667-973E-333DD23D18B2.png

Let's. Go.

Yes!!!! this is awesome to hear.:eek::love:

Yes! Thank you for the update. Can’t wait to give a full 100 shot review on these.

Great news. The wedges are my favorite clubs in the bag - by a wide margin! Lots of fall golf to be played.

Many got tracking numbers today. This will be fun as they start to arrive. Mine say Tuesday. I can’t wait for you all to see what these do for our games. I am going to try and get to a simulator and show what they do for an average golfer moving the weight around

Man I am hyped for these to get here. Hoping by this weekend to get a round in Sunday. If not there will be a range session sometime next week for sure

Mine due to arrive Monday. I’ll be out of state working next week. I’ll have a really good reason to hurry home.

Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow afternoon! First thing Saturday morning I'm going to run down to the PGASS and rent a sim bay and get some numbers. Then try to find a tee time somewhere that afternoon

Can't wait to try them out and give some feedback. The Edel irons continue to shine so I'm pumped to get the irons in the bag (4 - GW). Haven't hit a 4 except my hybrid in about 15 years - science!

Looking forward to seeing these start arriving. I’ll have to live thru others. Mine will arrive after I’ve left for work. It will give me a good reason to hurry home.

Just heard back from Chris Koske. Briton's, jvbart's and mine have not yet shipped. They are working on it.

Back