The SMS wedges continue to shine. Driver today left a lot to be desired. Wedges saved me more than once. Allowed the putter to shine once again. If a wedge didn’t preform as it should it was all my fault. Caddie was even impressed with the Edel clubs in bag.

I’ve got a fitting on Thursday to revisit these and see if I need to change grinds. My dude Ryan has his work cut out!

I have these and there is a lot to like, but for me they just didn’t do what I wanted. Probably a me thing, but I had to move on.

I have these and there is a lot to like, but for me they just didn’t do what I wanted. Probably a me thing, but I had to move on.
Good thing you have that little event thing coming up.

Good thing you have that little event thing coming up.
That doesn’t hurt right? I loved the full face grooves and the D grind is something awesome. They just seemed to launch with no spin..

That doesn’t hurt right? I loved the full face grooves and the D grind is something awesome. They just seemed to launch with no spin..
And here I am tearing up covers 🤣

Silly game!!!

I’ve got a fitting on Thursday to revisit these and see if I need to change grinds. My dude Ryan has his work cut out!
He is up to the challenge.

I have gotten into a groove with these. Pun intended

Interesting round with these yesterday on a pretty challenging course that I am relatively unfamiliar with. The greenside rough was grown out thick, and I had a few chances to play out of the sand. I am really enjoying the T-grind, before the round I switched the weights into the heel of the 50* and 54*, and the 54 was a great club out of the bunkers, getting me a nice feeling up and down sandy and putting down some great touch shots, even through the thick rough. I had a few decent chips with the V-grind 58* as well, I probably should have gotten a little more aggressive on a few of them as they checked up really decently on me and left me with longer putts than intended. Only got 1 chance to full swing the 50* during the round, and moving the weight in the heel was a great change feel wise, the ball launched exactly how I wanted it, and it stuck firm and left me with a decent chance for birdie. These are a ton of fun to have in the bag, my short game has gotten a lot better this year and I am really looking forward to putting some more time towards it in the off-season. Compared to my home course, this was lush and soft (my home course is currently much firmer), and I never had a hesitation that the SMS would perform. Given the opportunity again, I would probably stick with the T-grind through all 3 wedges, as it feels like a really good fit for my game.

That time you go to get fit for these believing you probably selected the wrong grinds only to be told by a fitter I trust without hesitation that I fit myself perfectly other than heavy weight location in the SW.

I’m pleased at my self fitting ability, but not. 🤣

That time you go to get fit for these believing you probably selected the wrong grinds only to be told by a fitter I trust without hesitation that I fit myself perfectly other than heavy weight location in the SW.

I’m pleased at my self fitting ability, but not. 🤣
What shafts do you have in these ones again @Jman?

Just ordered one of these. Currently offering complimentary stamping. Need nice looking tool. 59D2080E-4C5D-4B99-8FB8-2B61E446EF92.png

DG TI S400 Onyx in these
Those must look and play dangerous. The RT spin wedge shafts have arrived and are going in on the 29th. Got some new pink ferrules to complete the package.

Gave the wedges some love at the range tonight and had almost forgotten just how soft and addicting the feel is.

Spent a lot of time chipping with the 56T on all kinds of crappy lies and turf and it’s just so versatile and solid on every shot. When I miss a green and can’t see where I ended up, I know all I need to bring is this wedge. It’s seriously so good for every shot I ever want to hit.

Flipping weight to heel for me in the 56…genius.

These bad boys were on fire yesterday! 7 chip ups to tap ins!

The two guys I was playing with kept calling them my cheater wedges with the way I was one hop and stopping them fron around the greens. They're just jealous.

GW is back!

Struggled a bit today with my short game which was no fault of the wedges, just a poor performance from me.

I did have two really nice shots out of the only 2 green side bunkers I was in today and have to give credit to my 60C and 56T grinds for a huge improvement out of the sand. I'm still not great but feel a lot more confident out of bunkers with these grinds and have really improved since putting these in the bag.

Full shots with these wedges continue to be the one thing I know I can rely on every round out. They are just so so so good in every aspect. The sound and feel is the best I have ever hit and they just go so far which really lets me dial down and use a bit of touch from the fairway. I'm trusting the distances with these now and am starting to hit more and more greens.

Struggled a bit today with my short game which was no fault of the wedges, just a poor performance from me.

I did have two really nice shots out of the only 2 green side bunkers I was in today and have to give credit to my 60C and 56T grinds for a huge improvement out of the sand. I'm still not great but feel a lot more confident out of bunkers with these grinds and have really improved since putting these in the bag.

Full shots with these wedges continue to be the one thing I know I can rely on every round out. They are just so so so good in every aspect. The sound and feel is the best I have ever hit and they just go so far which really lets me dial down and use a bit of touch from the fairway. I'm trusting the distances with these now and am starting to hit more and more greens.
The T grind was so good for me out of the sand this year, especially out of hard packed stuff. How are the conditions right now for you guys @jvbart?

The T grind was so good for me out of the sand this year, especially out of hard packed stuff. How are the conditions right now for you guys @jvbart?
Weather is perfect in fall and spring here, 65-70 and perfect to walk. Courses have maintenance right around now but most the courses are getting over it and are nearing great condition again.

We get all kinds of sand out here so I use the 60C out of the ahrd stuff and 56T out of the softer stuff. They honestly have both been really good out of all conditions but I do find the T a bit more forgiving.

Weather is perfect in fall and spring here, 65-70 and perfect to walk. Courses have maintenance right around now but most the courses are getting over it and are nearing great condition again.

We get all kinds of sand out here so I use the 60C out of the ahrd stuff and 56T out of the softer stuff. They honestly have both been really good out of all conditions but I do find the T a bit more forgiving.
Definitely agree with you about the T grind being a bit more forgiving, and probably why I’m the opposite, using the T for hard packed stuff and the V for the softer sand. Would have loved to go through a proper fitting for these, and will for sure be fit for my next set of wedges. We go through such a weird conditions swing up here from beginning/middle/end of season and I was happy to see how well these handled a variety of situations.

Back