I think this comment misses the point on what the weight system is intended to do. Unlike the single weight xtreme spin wedge, this offers a way to move weight across the head to manipulate the way the club drives through the swing.

As much as weight ports aren't a new thing, this concept very much is.

i agree, I am very curious to see some data and what the weight in each port does to the ball flight.

maybe this is something you guys can do in the lab.

@Canadan has a consistent enough swing to be able to see a difference if any.

i agree, I am very curious to see some data and what the weight in each port does to the ball flight.

maybe this is something you guys can do in the lab.

@Canadan has a consistent enough swing to be able to see a difference if any.
we saw some subtle differences in the results, but with a 3/4 swing, I'd never go all in on what I was seeing because it's crazy easy to autocorrect with the wrists... Something I did almost instantly after a swing or two with it on the toe. I squared it hard in the video for my second swing with it on the toe - unintentional autocorrect.

While for some it could be the difference between liking the club and hitting hoselbombers, for others it's just a matter of it being easier to get the head into the zone in the right way, not much different from using a different style of putter.

we saw some subtle differences in the results, but with a 3/4 swing, I'd never go all in on what I was seeing because it's crazy easy to autocorrect with the wrists... Something I did almost instantly after a swing or two with it on the toe. I squared it hard in the video for my second swing with it on the toe - unintentional autocorrect.

While for some it could be the difference between liking the club and hitting hoselbombers, for others it's just a matter of it being easier to get the head into the zone in the right way, not much different from using a different style of putter.

Good explanation.

Pretty excited that we are giving away a set of these to a lucky THPer.
Along with a fitting, golf, etc.

Quick, @JB ..... ;)

54 realm loft, D or V for my steepness? And don’t say go get fit, I can’t yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quick, @JB ..... ;)

54 realm loft, D or V for my steepness? And don’t say go get fit, I can’t yet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bunker use or more full swings and partial?

Mainly full, only part time for bunkers.
I would probably go D. The higher bounce near the leading edge really works well for the steep.

I would probably go D. The higher bounce near the leading edge really works well for the steep.
Thank you!

So.

I did a thing.

Hilariously, I’m already having a hard time waiting :ROFLMAO:

Where were these a month ago before I ordered my ZipCore’s! Super intrigued to try these with the weight in the toe as my miss is left with my wedges. I need to read up on what the different grinds offer and there is absolutely a zero percent chance to go get fit for these for this guy so it would be a blind purchase

Where were these a month ago before I ordered my ZipCore’s! Super intrigued to try these with the weight in the toe as my miss is left with my wedges. I need to read up on what the different grinds offer and there is absolutely a zero percent chance to go get fit for these for this guy so it would be a blind purchase
The potential is HUGE for these imo.

Im already thinking about the weights. For example, my lob wedge is open faced to some degree 90% of the time so I’m thinking toe side weight would help there.

SO MANY OPTIONS. :love:

The potential is HUGE for these imo.

Im already thinking about the weights. For example, my lob wedge is open faced to some degree 90% of the time so I’m thinking toe side weight would help there.

SO MANY OPTIONS. :love:
Do you have a good handle on the what the different sole grinds offer?

@Jman ignore my question on the grind options. Their site explains them. Even though it explains them fairly well is still don’t know which would be best for me. 😕

Do you have a good handle on the what the different sole grinds offer?
Check out our article in first post and we break them down pretty good.

Reactions: MH
So, I went a little crazy on these :ROFLMAO:

Not shocking, I know. ;)

After talking to JB and Koske about some things, I ended up settled on 48-D, 56-T, 60(62)-C to hit my versatility demands in the bag as well as fit how I use my wedges in general.

Also went Nippon 115 wedge shafts, been a while since I’ve used those.

Been reading all the reviews and tech on these. Can't wait to get fit for these wedges. Trying to keep an open mind and not have any preconceived notions regarding grinds and what not. I'll let the fitter do his thing and see how it plays out.

Im not good at waiting, but I’m trying. :ROFLMAO:

Also, shout out to Edel for fixing my ordering mistakes with speed and patience :ROFLMAO:

I was in a hurry. Hahaha

The discussion @Canadan had with Nick from @Club Champion on #OffCourse had got me even more primed up to get these in hand. I cannot wait to mess with the weights on the LM and dial them in.

While working with them in the tech studio, I am liking the weight in the toe to keep me from closing down the face which I tend to do on short chips.

Back