I'd like to get these in hand & see what the differences are based on my swing. Which I'd say I'm more of a sweeper ... I like to pick the ball off the turf & have very shallow divots. So I'm thinking the weight in the toe :unsure:

I would really like to try these wedges but I can't find anyone around me that carries them. I haven't been in the Club Champion here yet tho. :unsure:

All of our fitting systems come with 2g, 4g, 6g, 8g and 10g weights so people can fit to a specific swing weight if needed. You can go nuts trying all of the weights. Stock is two 2's and an 8 gram weight.

What’s the most interesting weight setup you’ve seen work or seen ordered so far?

All of our fitting systems come with 2g, 4g, 6g, 8g and 10g weights so people can fit to a specific swing weight if needed. You can go nuts trying all of the weights. Stock is two 2's and an 8 gram weight.
I love the freedom, but also really enjoyed the weighting profile of the standard 2-2-8 feature.

I'd like to get these in hand & see what the differences are based on my swing. Which I'd say I'm more of a sweeper ... I like to pick the ball off the turf & have very shallow divots. So I'm thinking the weight in the toe :unsure:
I'm the same and was kind of thinking that based on that video.

I would really like to try these wedges but I can't find anyone around me that carries them. I haven't been in the Club Champion here yet tho. :unsure:
come to AZ...you can try my 50 and 58!

Look at Rocco, Annika, Monty...all pickers of the ball, all slightly stronger right hand grips. All saw success with irons that were a little longer and had less hosel weight. I could never hit the PM Grind on full shots. I had no idea why I struggled so badly until I was able to weight these wedges and realize I'm not a toe weight guy. It's pretty wild. We're not moving the CG much, but you can absolutely feel it.

which is funny, I could hit full shots with the PM grind with no real issue. So I guess that would make me more of a toe weight guy. While you aren't shifting CG all that much, I think most golfers realize just the slightest change can sometimes make the biggest impact. Whether it's in the club, the grip, or even the ball position.

Look at Rocco, Annika, Monty...all pickers of the ball, all slightly stronger right hand grips. All saw success with irons that were a little longer and had less hosel weight. I could never hit the PM Grind on full shots. I had no idea why I struggled so badly until I was able to weight these wedges and realize I'm not a toe weight guy. It's pretty wild. We're not moving the CG much, but you can absolutely feel it.

Also follow up question based on the fitting portion and carrying it throughout the bag...Would you consider yourself a toe weight guy in any other spots of the bag?

I'd never heard the extension to irons, but it really makes a ton of sense in retrospect.

I tend to hit towards the toe. I'm too shallow. Best strikes during fitting, i was averaging only 1 degree down AOI with 6i. So picker/sweeper. My edels with the weight in the toe side have been a game changer for me. My short game is becoming a strength for me.

(once i get over the fluffy bunker yips)

Let's go. Also, there's a set MUCH closer to try beforehand lmao

shussh you......need to come here and play my PTxPro irons.

Also follow up question based on the fitting portion and carrying it throughout the bag...Would you consider yourself a toe weight guy in any other spots of the bag?
I've always been more of a cover/steep golfer so the heel weighted or shorter blade length clubs have always been better in retrospect for me. When Callaway came out with the FT-9 Tour Authentic with the hosel my driving game transformed. I had no idea why at the time.

Peter Finch posted a fitting video with these wedges just yesterday.

I like this concept, and think I would even set the weights up different depending on the loft. I may have the weight in the heel of my gap wedge, while moving the weight towards the toe as I move up in loft.

These are so so good. Ponder engaged.

I'm also very curious about moving the weights and seeing the differences and benefits. @Canadan had the heavy weight heel side in his that I tried and they worked very well for me, however based on that video I wonder what the toe side would do for me if anything as I do not take what you would call a large divot haha.

I'm also very curious about moving the weights and seeing the differences and benefits. @Canadan had the heavy weight heel side in his that I tried and they worked very well for me, however based on that video I wonder what the toe side would do for me if anything as I do not take what you would call a large divot haha.
Im a toe side guy as it helps me from closing too quickly on the short chips.

Im a toe side guy as it helps me from closing too quickly on the short chips.
I kind of thought it might make more of a different on shorter shots than it does on full swings but I'm not 100%.

I kind of thought it might make more of a different on shorter shots than it does on full swings but I'm not 100%.
I think its both honestly and in my time (only using the 58 currently) its kind of crazy how much of a difference I am seeing.

Can anyone who plays/tested these comment on full swing carry distance compared to previous wedge (same loft comparison)? If so share manufacturer being compared.
TY!

Back