Edible Arrangements and other tasty gifts

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m a big fan of Edible Arrangements. What other tasty treat option are out there that THPers enjoy gifting and receiving?

Crumbl Cookies by a landslide

Hmm, never heard of it but just saw there's one in town. Now I have an excuse to try it this week. 👍

McConnell's Ice Cream Flavors - Ice Cream Home Delivery

Gave this home delivery gourmet ice cream a try for Mother's Day. One of my wife's favorite treats. This was amazing ice cream. I highly encourage giving it a try. Ice cream delivery is a bit pricey, but every once in a while they have a special 5 or 6 pints for $50. Even that sounds pricey, but their ice cream is amazing.

Shari's Berries are always tasty.

I got a bourbon bouquet for my birthday. My wife made it out of the small bottles of my favorite bourbon and taped them to bamboo rods and made an arrangement out of them. It was the tastiest arrangement I have ever had !

I don't know why, but anytime I see one of those Edible Arrangement trucks, I think it says edible undergarments.

Fairytale Brownies!

we used to send those to my brother-in-law when stationed in Afghanistan. He loved that they were individually wrapped and thinks they single-handedly led to one promotion 😉

I recommend the smaller sizes as gifts. I personally love the morsel size but they come in less flavors.

Plus they won the internet with claiming the web address

Last edited:
Finally somewhere, that someone talks about on here, that Montana also has :LOL: Crumbl is awesome!

Nueske’s gift baskets are always a hit.

5AC1F6E5-0319-4597-A163-CE8215724746.jpeg

Gourmet Chicago popcorn like bercos or garrett

If we are including Goldbelly delivery in this, I cannot recommend Fireman Derek’s pies high enough. Yes, they are pricey when delivered (about $20 more). Yes, they are not good for you. Yes, they are ridiculous. But they are so amazing to eat. Just incredible.

Insomnia cookies are always welcome. I saw that a new location is opening next to my barber. This is very good bad good?

Just chiming in to give another vote for Crumbl, ridiculously delicious...and filling

I haven't had a Crumbl cooke but it is definitely intriguing me!

The DQ Ice Cream cakes were an awesome summer birthday treat at the cabin.

Back