Edison Wedges: A Brand Story

I received my Edison wedge last week and it only took 1 round of golf to see and feel the difference I don’t understand all the tech but the feel is incredible and around the greens it’s almost seems illegal. I called Bill at Edison and he gave me 15.00 bucks off my second wedge which was ordered on Monday and already shipped on Tuesday can’t wait for the new 60* to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great article - I've been playing Edison wedges for 3 months now and could not be happier. Feel is outstanding and when I'm off they are still very forgiving. The dual sole design is everything others have mentioned, the turf interaction is fantastic. I have no hesitation recommending these to anyone looking at new wedges.

I always root for the small market players versus the huge OEMs. Hope they make it.

I ordered a 55 and it arrived. Hit it at the range tonight and in a small sample size, I am impressed. Really easy to hit and the yardage and dispersion consistency got my attention - in a good way. Unfortunately this range is mats and the chipping area had so many people around it, I wasn't going to join in. Hopefully tomorrow off grass to check that out.

Going to be some very happy folks receiving wedges these next few days. These wedges are so good.

Going to be some very happy folks receiving wedges these next few days. These wedges are so good.
I am stoked, mine are out for delivery. Club Championship Weekend for me, am i crazy enough to put them in the bag for second round......?

Looking forward to everyone testing their new wedges

Testers please use the review thread for info

I am stoked, mine are out for delivery. Club Championship Weekend for me, am i crazy enough to put them in the bag for second round......?
Might as well:)

271232C3-1123-4CA9-B288-68FA1F7E1194.png

Edison 2.0 is coming!!

I love wedges :love:

Back