Edison Wedges Review Thread

In my early days with the Edision I was not swinging well and I had some bad results. deep down I wanted to blame the wedge. In January, my game started to come around and major improvements from Driver to wedge by April. At that point, I was getting much better results with the wedges but I was with everything in my bag but the putter if I'm honest.

Then I picked up the old wedge and wow. not going back to that!

I've been wedge curious lately and the outlet sale got me. Ordered a 47* head. Have some Kinetixx Trajectory wedge shafts I'll probably put in first. Might look at getting another BGT ZNE shaft or the Dart V scoring wedge shaft depending how it goes.

Ended up building the 47 with a Dart V shaft. Then I got a discount code from Edison which worked on the heads so I picked a 51 as well.

Played 4 holes tonight which was the first time I had the 51 out. On the 2nd hole I hit a chip to a couple feet. On the 4th hole I took my first full shot with it from 108 in the rough. Landed a couple paces short of the hole and rolled in for eagle 😱 It's gonna do that every time right?

Ended up building the 47 with a Dart V shaft. Then I got a discount code from Edison which worked on the heads so I picked a 51 as well.

Played 4 holes tonight which was the first time I had the 51 out. On the 2nd hole I hit a chip to a couple feet. On the 4th hole I took my first full shot with it from 108 in the rough. Landed a couple paces short of the hole and rolled in for eagle 😱 It's gonna do that every time right?

Back