Last edited:
Not often but yes!

Only a hard fried egg…no darn yoke running all over the place.

Seriously? You have missed out on one of natures greatest gifts! A soft yolk! I can't help how you were raised, or how you think, but this is a gigantic mistake! I have loved them my entire life!

Seriously? You have missed out on one of natures greatest gifts! A soft yolk! I can't help how you were raised, or how you think, but this is a gigantic mistake! I have loved them my entire life!
It stems from my lack of liking yolk at all. Even if I have an egg it has to be fried hard.

Can't even fathom an egg on a burger. To me you are just screwing with one of our great staples.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Put egg on anything and I’m passing.

I appreciate passion in anything, lol. Throw some hash browns on there though if making it a last meal and forget the fries. I’ll take mine 1#, no bun, medium rare. That’d probably take me out by itself, no lethal injection requires.
Carl’s Jr. breakfast burger! A burger with egg, bacon, cheese and hash browns on it. My favorite fast food breakfast sandwich by far, but I very seldom eat them just because the calories and macros are ridiculous.

I like the idea of it. Kinda still searching for one I love though. The 2-3 I’ve had were kinda just ok, but not bad. I know a lot looove the image of the runny egg on the burger.

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Burger? YES YES YES!

This is much like the breakfast sandwiches sold at many fast food places. My favorite is the sausage, egg, and chees croissant! This also put me in mind of eggs benedict! There a little restaurant right down the road from me that sells a well made bennie for $8.95! It's my go to at that place. I love cutting one in half and having the yolk run all over, and then sopping it up with successive slices of the egg, english muffin and canadian bacon. And the hash browns. I found it odd that they offer the choice of hash browns or home fries with eggs bennie! I didn't notice this the first time I ordered it, and the waitress asked me which I'd want. I told her that it is ALWAYS hash browns with eggs bennie!

I don't know whether I prefer the cooked yolk or the runny.

Not a big fan of making a mess of my dinner, but I rarely get sad when the yoke has some run.

I don't know whether I prefer the cooked yolk or the runny.

Not a big fan of making a mess of my dinner, but I rarely get sad when the yoke has some run.
Never a bad thing when your yolk runneth over 😎

Last edited:
Egg over medium, bacon, onion straws, avocado.. all sorts of yes from me!

Back