Of course

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First time I had one is when I was in Paris.
Shocked when it came to the table however I ate it and I really liked it. I’d have it again.

i don’t do it often mostly because i’m lazy. but i love it. with a slice of just-melted american cheese, it’s so freaking good.

I’m still a yes.

We had a place in town that offered this but they also had it on a glazed donut that was cut in half and used for the bun.

Notice i said had a place :ROFLMAO:.

Oh hells yes!

Yes. My thoughts eggsactly.

If it’s slightly overdone, the egg just makes it juicy again, if sunny side up.

Even a regular fried egg, good stuff. You gotta add some bacon at that point though.

Absolutely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love runny yolks on my eggs but I need them a little firmer on the burger. Just too messy otherwise.

Yes, especially on a well done burger. The crispy, smokey texture blends well with a fried egg on top. I like it to be a bit runny so the golden liquid pours over the burger.

I know a couple of places, one local and one I ate in while traveling for work back in the day, that have/had egg burgers on the menu.

A HELL YES

Yes. Had my first burger with an egg in Paris in 1985. After exclaiming how awful it looked and sounded for eating, ended up enjoying it and have added an egg to my burgers now and then since.

Why not?

Yes depending what else - my wife is from Central America and eggs on top of meat is pretty normal.

Yep, but it’s gotta have a runny yolk.
I love runny yolks on my eggs but I need them a little firmer on the burger. Just too messy otherwise.

That's my idea! What do I need with runny yolks in a handheld sandwich? I've wound up with them in my lap! No thank you! As long as you. can cook the yolks hard, I might be on board.

Not on a burger, but on a cat head biscuit, cheese and bacon oh yeah

Back