Eggs. How do you like them?

On someone else's plate.

Or, in the case of deviled eggs, in a different zip code. I cannot stand the smell of those vile creations.

hollandaise sauce

Try this with the speckled trout at Restaurant August in New Orleans and you will change your mind.

I like eggs just about any way, over easy, over medium, scrambled, scrambled soft, poached, soft boiled, hard boiled, as an omelette......I think my favorite is soft boiled.

With shrimp and grits.

Saw balut several times when I was stationed overseas...one of the foods I passed up then and still haven't eaten.

1) Poached / eggs Benedict, but with TX brisket instead of ham
2) Huevos Rancheros
3) soft boiled, with garlic toast points
4) Over easy in bacon grease then served on a toasted english muffin

On someone else's plate.

Or, in the case of deviled eggs, in a different zip code. I cannot stand the smell of those vile creations.

Try this with the speckled trout at Restaurant August in New Orleans and you will change your mind.

Funny...as much of an egg fan that I am, the smell of hard boiled and deviled absolutely turn my stomach. Fried, poached, scrambled, even soft boiled eggs don’t bother me, but start peeling the shell off a hard boiled one, and I have to go hide in another room.

Love them... every any way..... fried over medium is the go to but IDC I’ll eat them except raw....

Scramble them up and throw some shredded cheddar on top.

Back