Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the S3 is already a pretty gigantic phone. I understand why they would wan't to go bigger with the Note II but jeee, that would hardly fit in my pocket!

You must wear skinny jeans... I fit the Note II with the best buy security gizmo attached to the back into the back of my jean pocket to see how it'd fit. Glided right in. The security device got caught a tad but all in all the only problem I had with the experiment was the funny looks from the Best Buy employees.

pytyjeju.jpg

The complete switch over has started today. Going Android and refusing to look back. Before anybody makes any comments I will tell the whole story in a bit.

pytyjeju.jpg

The complete switch over has started today. Going Android and refusing to look back. Before anybody makes any comments I will tell the whole story in a bit.

LMAO. Dude, you will be cursing android in weeks and then switch back to Apple.

Nope. Not gonna happen. Guarantee it. Apple has me livid.

I was once blindly biased, but now I see.

I'm looking forward to this and I'm not sure why.

147% switch back to Apple War, only 1.73% switch back to Android.

I kid of course, I hope Colt found a winner here, no matter the brand.

Nope. Not gonna happen. Guarantee it. Apple has me livid.
Damn, that sucks.
147% switch back to Apple War, only 1.73% switch back to Android.

I kid of course, I hope Colt found a winner here, no matter the brand.

Oh yeah, forgot about those pesky statistics.

There is nothing worse than being forced into a decision by bad customer service. I am fortunate in that we have Mac, Windows, Apple, Android, and even Linux in our home. None have given us major customer service issues. It makes it easier to choose based on features and performance only.

There is nothing worse than being forced into a decision by bad customer service. I am fortunate in that we have Mac, Windows, Apple, Android, and even Linux in our home. None have given us major customer service issues. It makes it easier to choose based on features and performance only.

Agreed. I have multiple platforms and brands and like them all, as they all have great features and offer me choices/options when it comes to certain things.

I think Colt needs his own platform thread. It just keeps me entertained.

I fondled the Nokia Lumia 920 for 30 minutes today and I think it's the one.

Tap before talk.

I was at best Buy, the Note 2 was staring at me.

I fondled the Nokia Lumia 920 for 30 minutes today and I think it's the one.

Tap before talk.

Dude tell me more. I've been pondering it too.

Currently posting from a loaner S3. Note 2 will be had soon enough. Goodbye Apple.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think Colt needs his own platform thread. It just keeps me entertained.

Next up... Windows Phone...

Dude tell me more. I've been pondering it too.

Right? I love the live tile interface and the Nokia exclusive apps. I was surprised how thick it was but my iPhone 4 w/ an otterbox is thicker. Have you held one yet?

Tap before talk.

Next up... Windows Phone...

Right? I love the live tile interface and the Nokia exclusive apps. I was surprised how thick it was but my iPhone 4 w/ an otterbox is thicker. Have you held one yet?

Tap before talk.

No I haven't yet. Almost stopped by an at&t store today on my way home today but was able to resist. How's the screen? Accurate and look good?

Very accurate and the screen definitely looks as good as other top tier screens. I made a bunch of quick movements and the touchscreen was 100% responsive. The camera didn't look any better than other smartphones though it's calling card is in lowlight situations. If I'm out that way tomorrow I'll take a few pictures of it in hand

Tap before talk.

Alright. Got the Android changeover all complete now. If anyone was wondering the sudden and drastic change the story is this.

My iPhone 5 started all sorts of glitching a while back. Took it in and Apple replaces it due to "water damage". Its never touched water that I know of, but hey, maybe something happened and I didn't notice. Well, that leaves me with one replacement left under Applecare +.

I get the new iPhone and after about 3-4 days I notice a patch of pixels have went dead in the corner of the phone. Now this really irritating because I've had this happen with an iPad I had just purchased recently. I take the iPhone back and once again the rep tells me that the phone has been damaged by water. I argue that there is no way as I've only had it for a few days and that on small patch of dead pixels isn't something that you would see from water damage anyway. He laughs at me a little and says "yeah, but your moisture sensor is tripped so it gets turned in s water damage". I try to explain that is senseless as the reason for damage is obviously not water related but he isn't hearing it. I get online and show him tons of posts discussing how sensitive the water sensor is and that you could literally have your phone in the bathroom with you while your taking a shower and the sensor would be tripped. "Sucks, but that's our policy" is the response that I get. I try to talk to a manager, same spiel. So two phones that were messed up with manufacturer problems and both of them were turned in as water damage and now I have no more replacements left. That's just shady as all get out.

Couple all of this with problems that I've been having with my iPad and iPhone pairing (they keep saying incompatible) and tons of glitches that the iPhone 5 is having that isn't being addressed by Apple, and the last straw is the tons of different adapters I need to buy and the sky high pricing of their laptops with less than comparable specs of PC systems at the same price points and I'm just through.

I know longer feel that Apple serves me defending them and I no longer feel like they are deserving of my hard earned money.

Hello Android. I know you've been waiting for me. I'm now ready to give you your fair shake.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Alright. Got the Android changeover all complete now. If anyone was wondering the sudden and drastic change the story is this.

My iPhone 5 started all sorts of glitching a while back. Took it in and Apple replaces it due to "water damage". Its never touched water that I know of, but hey, maybe something happened and I didn't notice. Well, that leaves me with one replacement left under Applecare +.

I get the new iPhone and after about 3-4 days I notice a patch of pixels have went dead in the corner of the phone. Now this really irritating because I've had this happen with an iPad I had just purchased recently. I take the iPhone back and once again the rep tells me that the phone has been damaged by water. I argue that there is no way as I've only had it for a few days and that on small patch of dead pixels isn't something that you would see from water damage anyway. He laughs at me a little and says "yeah, but your moisture sensor is tripped so it gets turned in s water damage". I try to explain that is senseless as the reason for damage is obviously not water related but he isn't hearing it. I get online and show him tons of posts discussing how sensitive the water sensor is and that you could literally have your phone in the bathroom with you while your taking a shower and the sensor would be tripped. "Sucks, but that's our policy" is the response that I get. I try to talk to a manager, same spiel. So two phones that were messed up with manufacturer problems and both of them were turned in as water damage and now I have no more replacements left. That's just shady as all get out.

Couple all of this with problems that I've been having with my iPad and iPhone pairing (they keep saying incompatible) and tons of glitches that the iPhone 5 is having that isn't being addressed by Apple, and the last straw is the tons of different adapters I need to buy and the sky high pricing of their laptops with less than comparable specs of PC systems at the same price points and I'm just through.

I know longer feel that Apple serves me defending them and I no longer feel like they are deserving of my hard earned money.

Hello Android. I know you've been waiting for me. I'm now ready to give you your fair shake.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You are the 1%.

Whoa Dog!
Surface will be at THP HQ Tomorrow!!!!

The cult will miss you Colt.

I just bought an ipod and felt so dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back