Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to rock the Blueberry, before it could send an SMS. cnn.cn was the best sight (still is) for parts and keyboards for blackberrys. May need to "murder" out my work BB.

I used to have a huge list of BBM contacts, everyone that was once there, has moved on to android/iphone, so all I have left is a few work folks.

They have everything on that site. Even new LCD screens for the iPhone. I was surprised they had all the iPhone stuff that they did.

This thread's just not cool, especially when you don't know what half the crap is you guys are talking about.

I'm checking out.

I love having you here!

This thread's just not cool, especially when you don't know what half the crap is you guys are talking about.

I'm checking out.

Swing by any time youre in town. Can you pick me up an energy drink when you come back? Im draggin a bit

They have everything on that site. Even new LCD screens for the iPhone. I was surprised they had all the iPhone stuff that they did.
I think im going to order the metal back for the iPhone 4, im sure there will be some signal loss but I want to put it on there anyway to see how it is.

I too love Blackberry's but they seem to be on the way out and the only thing keeping me with one is my list of contacts that I have had for years and years. I'm really getting ready to move on to an android though.

I think im going to order the metal back for the iPhone 4, im sure there will be some signal loss but I want to put it on there anyway to see how it is.

I was all but ready to do that too but now I have it in an otterbox case so its pointless.

I was all but ready to do that too but now I have it in an otterbox case so its pointless.
Good point, I have one too. I guess with a case it makes no sense, unless I was to go with a bumper or something like that.

Good point, I have one too. I guess with a case it makes no sense, unless I was to go with a bumper or something like that.

Yeah you have go with the bumper or go raw dog naked which is dangerous.

As big an electronics ho as I am, I'm just really sad that I'm not pondering with the cool kids :sad:

I text now. Let me know if you need a text, because I text.

Kevin

I thought about it, but can't really see the point with it in the otterbox

I'm checking out.

Thank you for saying that. Is bbm short for big breasted mexican?

--
tapatalk

Thank you for saying that. Is bbm short for big breasted mexican?

--
tapatalk
LOL. Blackberry Messenger.

I can get into this thread.

Currently pondering on building a laptop. Not hard to do, but as with any computer build, you need to sink a little cash into it to get what you want. OCZ apparently makes good cases, so with a good processor and a solid battery I should come out at about 500. This will be financed over the next couple months, and I will build it in the summer, so I can use it for college.

I'm holding an ipad right now, and have it connected to my PC, it all just feels wrong like I'm cheating.

I'm holding an ipad right now, and have it connected to my PC, it all just feels wrong like I'm cheating.

Sounds like you're breeding a dog with a cat

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Well that's a downer.

--
tapatalk
You can make it be whatever you want it to be, feel free to call it big breasted mexicans or 'mericans.

Lol, I use mine to VPN into our MPLS network at work and remote into several PC's so I understand what your saying.

Sounds like you're breeding a dog with a cat

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Lol, I use mine to VPN into our MPLS network at work and remote into several PC's so I understand what your saying.
I'm setting up my mother in laws ipad with everything she could need for her trip to mexico, can I say I don't like the way itunes sync's with the ipad? I'm just not used to it I'm sure, but I'd rather just have a standard folder interface than all this syncing stuff.

I'm setting up my mother in laws ipad with everything she could need for her trip to mexico, can I say I don't like the way itunes sync's with the ipad? I'm just not used to it I'm sure, but I'd rather just have a standard folder interface than all this syncing stuff.
Me too, I can not stand iTunes syncing. I am glad you can do most of it wirelessly now, makes it much less of a hassle.

You can make it be whatever you want it to be, feel free to call it big breasted mexicans or 'mericans.

Hmm decisions. I'm patriotic, but I do like undocumented bbm's.

I'm glad someone does, wtf does that jibberish mean?

--
tapatalk

It means he uses his Ipad to access his computers at work.

It means he uses his Ipad to access his computers at work.

See that's why I like the cool northern breeze, he takes techie things and simplifies them down to a manageable level.

--
tapatalk

Oh yeah, also pondering a wireless router for the new house. Need something with a big reach that can deliver good speeds across multiple connections. Probably a N600 or something similar.

Wish I could get into the whole phone pondering thing with you guys, but my parents are adamant that pigs will fly over a frozen hell before they pay for a data plan, and are equally adamant that I can't use my own money to pay for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back