Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, the OLED from Samsung and LG were 55". That and they'll be mighty expensive. I've heard they could cost around $8000. They sure do look spectacular though. But that's way too much money for me. I've been very impressed with my LG LED. It's only 42" but it's got a great screen.

They have a 60" version, though I'm sure it's obscenely expensive. But price was not mentioned!

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/462530559/

Anywho, if it's going to be a media room type thing, I say you can't go wrong with a high end plasma. They look stunning.

They have a 60" version, though I'm sure it's obscenely expensive. But price was not mentioned!

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/462530559/

Anywho, if it's going to be a media room type thing, I say you can't go wrong with a high end plasma. They look stunning.

Apparently prices kind of reasonable?

"The 46-inch Samsung UN46ES8000 has been listed with a regular price of $2,999, but can be had for $2,699. The 60-inch for $3,999 down from $4,399, the 65-inch for $3,699, and the massive 75-inch for $7,999."

http://www.hdtv-news.com/samsung/eh5300-es8000-prices/

Appears the Ipad 3 is on its way. Best Buy has dropped the price of the Ipad 2 by $50 and rumors of an announcement by Apple next month are flying around the internet.

I'm holding out for the iPhone 5. Really hope the battery life improves over my 4. I charge it overnight and it's dead by 5 - 7 PM.

I'm holding out for the iPhone 5. Really hope the battery life improves over my 4. I charge it overnight and it's dead by 5 - 7 PM.

Me too. Nothing from Android has me tempted...yet.

Have you heard any feedback at all? Are they out yet or no?

My buddy has one and its freaking cool

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Ok that's pretty intriguing. That is one badass phone. But will AT&T fudge it up?
That does look pretty sweet, but HTC will have to do something amazing to get the battery to last longer than 4 hours, especially with that screen.

My buddy has one and its freaking cool

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
9 hours later...

I agree, it looks cool, but it seems to lack features.

That does look pretty sweet, but HTC will have to do something amazing to get the battery to last longer than 4 hours, especially with that screen.

The same thing that ails every android phone. Will it make it past noon before dying.

I'm pretty sure my next phone will be a android because I'm going to convince the company that's what we should be using. This iPhone is pretty good but I'm getting tired of the constant mocking about my phone.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up the Samsung Infuse for free w/ 2 yr ext and got rid of the blackberry. What a difference!

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

I'm pretty sure my next phone will be a android because I'm going to convince the company that's what we should be using. This iPhone is pretty good but I'm getting tired of the constant mocking about my phone.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
You just need to hang out with cooler people who use Apple products.

That's one thing that worries me as well. I have an upgrade in Sept. though and I must say as of right now, this may be at the top of my list.

I'm officially in the hunt for an ~ 8" tab and was excited to see the 7.7 Toshiba mentioned recently on Gizmodo or Engadaget. That gives me an option to the 7" Asus and the hypothetical 8" Ipad (which I believe is just a rumor but would buy instantly.)

I'm officially in the hunt for an ~ 8" tab and was excited to see the 7.7 Toshiba mentioned recently on Gizmodo or Engadaget. That gives me an option to the 7" Asus and the hypothetical 8" Ipad (which I believe is just a rumor but would buy instantly.)

Samsung Galaxy 7.7 all day.

That's one thing that worries me as well. I have an upgrade in Sept. though and I must say as of right now, this may be at the top of my list.

I admit this one has my attention. It being available before the I5 helps too. But battery. It's always the yeah but.. Battery life.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I admit this one has my attention. It being available before the I5 helps too. But battery. It's always the yeah but.. Battery life.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Think for HTC to have any chance at all, they need to release it before the Iphone 5. Though besides the possible battery issue, everything else about it intrigues me more than any of the rumoured features for the I5.

Think for HTC to have any chance at all, they need to release it before the Iphone 5. Though besides the possible battery issue, everything else about it intrigues me more than any of the rumoured features for the I5.
Its intriguing, that's for sure. I really like HTC phones, loved my Incredible but the battery life was fracking annoying. I was actually just looking on Craigslist for a Thunderbolt or an Incredible (1 or 2), just because I feel like switching to Android for a few weeks.

Its intriguing, that's for sure. I really like HTC phones, loved my Incredible but the battery life was fracking annoying. I was actually just looking on Craigslist for a Thunderbolt or an Incredible (1 or 2), just because I feel like switching to Android for a few weeks.

My buddy has a Raider and is in love with it. Their phones are so nice looking and offer amazing features at a price better than most with similar features it seems.

Yeah but yikes they are not cheap

Very true, though I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for in electronics, byt that is my opinion.

So I was pretty excited about the 2.0 playbook update. Which brought (imo) the most complete stand alone email app which integrates facebook, twitter, linkdin and all my email accounts. The browser is again top notch and the calender app is near the top. The ability to use my phone as a remote is insane. I go HDMI out and am able to THP on my tv using my phone to type and navigate. My issue again came with the app support !!! And the fact I had to download and different bridge program so I could still tether and use the 4g from my Bold to surf the web and run various programs.

Well, now that I'm able to get the android apps I want... Holy crap. I might even go and buy the 64 gig model as I plan on using this a lot for multimedia and storing a lot of my personal docs and whatnot.

I know people shy awya from the Playbook but for $199 you wont find a better 7" tablet (or 10") even. I will still be looking to an ipad 3 for some things I cant do here (havent found a good video editing program, movie streaming service and I cant google chat properly...) but this little tablet feel light years ahead of the android ones in terms of build quality and how fluid the OS is. I can't look at android now and help but think, it just seems incomplete.

So I was pretty excited about the 2.0 playbook update. Which brought (imo) the most complete stand alone email app which integrates facebook, twitter, linkdin and all my email accounts. The browser is again top notch and the calender app is near the top. The ability to use my phone as a remote is insane. I go HDMI out and am able to THP on my tv using my phone to type and navigate. My issue again came with the app support !!! And the fact I had to download and different bridge program so I could still tether and use the 4g from my Bold to surf the web and run various programs.

Well, now that I'm able to get the android apps I want... Holy crap. I might even go and buy the 64 gig model as I plan on using this a lot for multimedia and storing a lot of my personal docs and whatnot.

I know people shy awya from the Playbook but for $199 you wont find a better 7" tablet (or 10") even. I will still be looking to an ipad 3 for some things I cant do here (havent found a good video editing program, movie streaming service and I cant google chat properly...) but this little tablet feel light years ahead of the android ones in terms of build quality and how fluid the OS is. I can't look at android now and help but think, it just seems incomplete.

Tmex this is why I seriously pondered grabbing a playbook at 199 right after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back