Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Its time there was a place to nerd up the forum with our thoughts on what seems to be all of our second passions, electronics.

So to start, I'm pondering an Android Phone, I want a touch screen and a corded keyboard cause thats important to me.

Id like to actually stick with the iPhone but I want freakin bigger screen. Give me at least 4" daddy! Id prefer 4.3" though. I did hawkpownder the new LG Nitro last night though. Thing was super fast and had a sick screen. Terrible battery life is what all the reviews say though. Sigh...

I text now. Let me know if you want me to text you.

Kevin

Id like to actually stick with the iPhone but I want freakin bigger screen. Give me at least 4" daddy! Id prefer 4.3" though. I did hawkpownder the new LG Nitro last night though. Thing was super fast and had a sick screen. Terrible battery life is what all the reviews say though. Sigh...
I hear you there. I'm looking at the Droid2 and the HTC Epic 4G

Esox maybe you can explain it to Tadashi so he can start texting his wife and kids.

Isnt the Droid3 already out?
It is but not with my carrier it appears, and I can't switch carriers as it is a large company plan and they pay my bill and my hardware so I'm not switching. Free is good.

Free is good. I know there are very few keyboard equipped phones anymore.

Do you guys still BBM?

Epic 4g is really good. Part of me wishes I went with it.
Interesting, I might have to Tmex one of those and see how it works for a few weeks.

Android should be getting BBM within the next few months so that will be sweet.

Go ahead FLTC, make a post in here, you know you want to gadget guy.

You know how to text?

I do. Got a smart phone for Christmas. I have not yet used it to browse the Web, but I bet I've sent like 20 texts. In a little less than 3 weeks. I'm a texting machine. Why, one night TC and I texted for a good ten to fifteen minutes. My arthritic thumbs make it kind of a hassle, but I'm persevering.

Kevin

Esox maybe you can explain it to Tadashi so he can start texting his wife and kids.

Isnt the Droid3 already out?

I'm good, but I will listen to the explanation..hehe

Go ahead FLTC, make a post in here, you know you want to gadget guy.

Ok dude. Honestly, after using an android exclusively for the last 3 years, I can't wait to see the back of it. I have to keep a charger in my car and in my office, b/c the battery life is awful. I did install the Juice Defender app which helps but when you THP like I do, an android is awful.

I do. Got a smart phone for Christmas. I have not yet used it to browse the Web, but I bet I've sent like 20 texts. In a little less than 3 weeks. I'm a texting machine. Why, one night TC and I texted for a good ten to fifteen minutes. My arthritic thumbs make it kind of a hassle, but I'm persevering.

Kevin

My man....I'll text with you anytime

Kevin

We should text once a week. It'd be good for conditioning your thumbs.

Ok dude. Honestly, after using an android exclusively for the last 3 years, I can't wait to see the back of it. I have to keep a charger in my car and in my office, b/c the battery life is awful. I did install the Juice Defender app which helps but when you THP like I do, an android is awful.
I thought you already went to an iphone? Battery life isn't a big deal for me, I'm an office monkey now and they are working on the issue.

The battery life on the iPhone isn't much better. With out my mophie juice battery I'd have to charge twice a day or three times

Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me when it comes to Android. As sweet as the phones are they just use too much juice. I really hope Apple releases the iPhone5 before the fall, not sure I can hold out that long.

I thought you already went to an iphone? Battery life isn't a big deal for me, I'm an office monkey now and they are working on the issue.

It's a work phone that stays at the office. I have my work email sync'd to it. No THP on that baby.

The battery life on the iPhone isn't much better. With out my mophie juice battery I'd have to charge twice a day or three times

Interesting. I haven't heard that before.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me when it comes to Android. As sweet as the phones are they just use too much juice. I really hope Apple releases the iPhone5 before the fall, not sure I can hold out that long.

You'll be ok Kmac. You and chunky can talk about your problems. Seeing as how he's your new BFF.

We should text once a week. It'd be good for conditioning your thumbs.

True. Might send you one tonight during the Saints-Lions.

Kevin

It's a work phone that stays at the office. I have my work email sync'd to it. No THP on that baby.

Interesting. I haven't heard that before.

You'll be ok Kmac. You and chunky can talk about your problems. Seeing as how he's your new BFF.

Youre not taking the news well are you? You'll be ok dude, I still support my bromances.

I'm so heart broken I may delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back